Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

This sounds refreshing!

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

tithin posted:

I dunno, anyone who is a fan of rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART can't be all bad

I disagree ##vote tithin

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I'm more inclined to imagine stupidity. I'm not sure why scum would self vote. ##unvote Need to think about this.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah that brought out a really weird move from tithin. ##unvote I think valkyrie's right in her interpretation.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm all caught up in Space Engineers, myself. :pcgaming:

I've been playing Robocraft. Y'know, almost the same thing but with functional combat.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote somber Read it, yeah buddy you're scum sorry. "As scum I would have doubled down here" hurr clearly if I say this I MUST be town!

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Your reaction to this is what is scummy. You're still commenting on it, instead of scumhunting or talking about anything else relevant that happened in the last page or so. ##vote Epsilon

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I think you might be misinterpreting what I was saying? I was saying that, as Pinterest Mother, I would have doubled-down on tihtin.

Oh. I think I did, yeah. Been a bit preoccupied with another thread. Time to re-read. ##unvote

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Your reaction to this is what is scummy. You're still commenting on it, instead of scumhunting or talking about anything else relevant that happened in the last page or so. ##vote Epsilon

I had this post written about how I didn't like this statement but the more I look at it the more I like it. ##vote epsilon

In other news, the capps/TT thing looks like a town slap fight.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Kerro posted:

This post feels like scum to me. "Need to think about this" - if aC were town, there's nothing to think about. It was a joke-phase bandwagon and a poorly thought out self-vote from a probably frustrated townie. This reads more like scum trying to appear to be being useful/putting effort into deduction when there's nothing to go on from what's happened so far.

This + TT's post which I agree with is convincing to me.

##vote aC

When you guys lynch me, which I deserve at this point for my lovely play, take a good long look at this post.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Why don't we look at it now? What would you like to point out?

It's a weak justification for a vote tagged onto a "me too" post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I was too busy being dead.

• Locked thread