Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
The pictures of animals and supporting the forums are worth it, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

arent the ads shown just goon ads that they pay for upfront? I dont have adblock but those are the only ads that show up

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how can i disable adblock when specifically visiting SA without manually doing it every time

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

arent the ads shown just goon ads that they pay for upfront? I dont have adblock but those are the only ads that show up

I wouldn't know since I haven't eaten quite enough lead paint chips to actually read ads.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I disable adblock when posting on SA

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i want to give lowtax even more of my money

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

THS posted:

how can i disable adblock when specifically visiting SA without manually doing it every time

If you use firefox it's really easy, just click on the icon and click "disable on forums.somethingawful.com"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont use firefox because chrome is a better browser and is integrated with my lifezone

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

also im gay and firefox hired that ceo guy that was bad

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

THS posted:

i dont use firefox because chrome is a better browser and is integrated with my lifezone

yeah i know, but all my addons and poo poo are on firefox and moving to chrome is :effort:

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I like the little square animals, and goon ads are fine.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
It's unironically really enjoyable to me to just hit refresh and watch the cute animals

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Morkyz posted:

It's unironically really enjoyable to me to just hit refresh and watch the cute animals

What a scholarly pup! :3:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

I love the ugly ones just as much. All dogs are good imo.

Morkyz fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Oct 11, 2014

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Morkyz posted:

I wouldn't know since I haven't eaten quite enough lead paint chips to actually read ads.
hey now it was cadmium not lead and i didnt eat that much

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey now it was cadmium not lead and i didnt eat that much

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
hi adbot

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Rabite posted:

hi adbot

I;m pretty sure adbot only shows if you're not a member.

e:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Morkyz posted:

If you dont read the ads you're ripping off the poor ad owner who paid money to show it you. Do you have any morals at all?

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Someone click on one of those ten billion aggro-gator ads and confirm for me that it's something impossibly worthless and stupid

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I clicked it and it is like some kind of imgur style blog thing. Not very aggro OR gator.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

THS posted:

nice lifezone

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bought no-ads because every site should have that option and i support the concept

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I give lowtax a bunch of money regularly and even bought him a beer once and he's never put out to this day

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

mookface posted:

and he's never put out to this day

for anyone???

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Postitution.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
my penis thanks you, goon sire

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

THS posted:

im gay

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I can't wait to find out what the elusive 330th animal will be

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I adblock the cute animals and not the ads.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
I have no-ads upgrade but sometimes wish I could turn if off for a while. I kind of miss the silly ads.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lollerich posted:

I have no-ads upgrade but sometimes wish I could turn if off for a while. I kind of miss the silly ads.
its used to be in your settings but i guess lowtax decided to take away our freedom yet again

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Oct 11, 2014

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Morkyz posted:

The pictures of animals and supporting the forums are worth it, imo.

You know, lowtax, an open and honest dialog with the people here about your ads would work much better than this poo poo.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
i disable adblook when i'm pooping to see ads for new types of toilet paper thanks nsa

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I don't.

Is there no end to Lowtax's greed?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

that's cool OP, just for you I'll start wearing a rubber when I'm riding your mom :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
if adblock was on i would've missed the banner pointing to the archeage thread that got gassed because of pedos

gently caress adblock

• Locked thread