Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
Dayton Moore will be the new Dodgers GM.

. . . .no wait. I meant "Postseason battle-hardened Dayton Moore" will be the new Dodgers GM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
Dayton Moore and Dan O'Dowd still rumored for the Braves' GM job after John Hart declines.

Too bad Fredi still has a job because the Braves could hire Ned AND Dayton and call it an offseason. :/

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Probably because O'Dowd and Dayton Moore are peeking in the window.

Actually, I'm hoping it's Coppolella.

Although it does make me sad that I'm a year older than he is. :(

Also interesting is that Fredi contacted Chipper and "took his temperature" on whether he'd consider taking the hitting coach job. Chipper said it wasn't the right time. :(

Dingleberry Jones fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Oct 16, 2014

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
SO what is the prevailing attitude of Buck in the LCS? Was he outmanaged, or was it magic, or did he make bad decisions, or?

I don't have cable so I didn't get to watch any games live :(

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Is she related to Mark Rypien?

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Braves need a czar.

They also need an ambassador.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Not to change the subject from this tragedy, but the Braves have hired Kevin Seitzer as their new hitting coach.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Anybody want to explain why this is such a "poaching"?

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
I'm not sure exactly how much a difference a hitting coach actually makes, but he can't be any worse than "Hey, let's try to hit all the home runs"

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008

Retail Slave posted:

I've heard that the Rays will bring tampering charges against the Cubs if Maddon is hired there. Any truth to those rumors? And if the Cubs are guilty of tampering, what would the penalty be?

Isn't being the Cubs penalty enough?

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Guess I'll be the first jerk to say it.

Tigers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
Dunno if this was mentioned, but Braves are planning to make Santana a QO.

Kinda hope he doesn't take it.

Because he turned down the Royals' QO last year and look what they did this year.

Obviously, that means if he turns down the QO from the Braves, they are going to the World Series.

Right? . . . .. guys? . . . .. . .right?

Dingleberry Jones fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 31, 2014

• Locked thread