Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Every time I play fallout 3 I end up with good karma because I just can't be a jerk. I blew up Megaton once and felt so lovely about it I deleted the game and started over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

dee eight posted:

Every time I play fallout 3 I end up with good karma because I just can't be a jerk. I blew up Megaton once and felt so lovely about it I deleted the game and started over.

Hahaha I'm the same way. It's just a game but I can't bring myself to be a dick.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i felt like giving bad karma for theft made it hard to develop complex characters

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Hahaha I'm the same way. It's just a game but I can't bring myself to be a dick.

I do that in all my dealings. Especially with your sisters burrito. That was an accident, I told the workers "extra queso" I guess they didn't understand me.

naem
May 29, 2011

I would attempt to give women spontainious oral sex a lot

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

if bethesda wants me to stop treating theft karma loss as a water bottle tax instead of a dick thing to do to the characters it needs to have visible consequences more often

like if i stole that grognak book from a house in megaton and the kid in question cried their eyes out when they couldn't find it later or something it would make me really reconsider stealing from people i otherwise liked or weren't inclined to shoot already

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah, i would spend a lot of time unconscious with gently caress TOILET written on my face if i were a better man

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

if bethesda wants me to stop treating theft karma loss as a water bottle tax instead of a dick thing to do to the characters it needs to have visible consequences more often

like if i stole that grognak book from a house in megaton and the kid in question cried their eyes out when they couldn't find it later or something it would make me really reconsider stealing from people i otherwise liked or weren't inclined to shoot already

You should just murder everyone anyways

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Magnus Gallant posted:

You should just murder everyone anyways

you can't murder children in the bethesda games, not that permanently enslaving their minds is that much better. not sure how they rationalized that one

also i like Gob, he deserves better than death in Moriarty's bar

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

you can't murder children in the bethesda games, not that permanently enslaving their minds is that much better. not sure how they rationalized that one

also i like Gob, he deserves better than death in Moriarty's bar

Yeah gobs pretty cool. It's annoying you can't murder children but I take solace in the fact that without any adults to look out for them they'll probably starve to death.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Just try to do no harm, forget these other well meaning but unrealistic platitudes.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

The literal worst saying is "good things come to those who wait."

How the gently caress did that become a common saying? It's just wrong in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

krampster2 posted:

The literal worst saying is "good things come to those who wait."

How the gently caress did that become a common saying? It's just wrong in every way.

It's about waiting for the perfect shot. :snyper:

• Locked thread