Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i've modded three star trek forums for years, but do you think they call me Aatrek the forums moderator? no! but diddle ONE kid...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
someone call rcman to see if he's interested in the vacant position

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

uh actually lsd is kinda well known for helping people kick addictions and has been used therapeutically for that purpose for many decades. hondarider running off to something sensitive to cry about it, well, that was funny. but i always thought it was weird that the goons who thought that goon cooking to death in a car was hilarious and totally internet pwned his grieving girlfriend with sick burns were the same goons who were really shocked and offended that hondarider told a junkie who had been in and out rehab and is probably dead by now of an overdose to take :ohdear: more drugs and it just kind of came off as like these badass renegade internet trolls are actually boring sheltered nerds who get their jollies from dumb stuff like internet drama instead of cool stuff like drugs.

uh actually heroin was invented as a cure for morphine addiction (which was in turn invented as the cure for opium addiction) so if anything you should just try whatever is more potent than heroin

• Locked thread