Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The TCC mod whateverhisnamewas.

My nigga have you tried LSD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

you can't talk about something that doesn't exist

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ArbitraryC posted:

I'm going to go ahead and go out there and say I think we shouldn't hold people's crimes against them if they've already served out the sentence. Obviously it can be important for certain occupations (I wouldn't want aatrek working around kids), but pretty much every study ever done on "is treating criminals like poo poo after they get released helpful?" has shown it has the exact opposite effect. I'm by no means defending his past actions or even him as a person, but I do think the outrage against him was obnoxious and intentionally using a sensitive issue to drum up forum drama. Of all the places on the internet it'd be appropriate for a recovering pedophile to exist, a paywalled internet forum that's meant for college and up aged people seems almost ideal.

suck my dick

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

will someone please give me lsd

its overrated

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Redshirt said aatrek didn't do the rapes. no evidence

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

ArbitraryC posted:

Nice use of a hatefilled slur there, really drives the point home.

go somewhere that is not here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

my nigga

• Locked thread