Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this isnt going to help muslim africans is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruiser
Apr 4, 2007

by Shine
lol why should i care

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

gave $50 cause i'm a poor

Jezebel
Sep 6, 2004

Skal!

Kicked in $50.

For you fuckers who don't care about Africa, consider that if you don't donate, CDC swat teams will come shoot your dog.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Can I donate money to aid ebola?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Can you post the donations on a log graph? Tia

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
If youre a selfish type consider that if they can contain the virus in Africa that means it cant infect you and your family friends pets in not-Africa?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

when do we find out that the ebola is a huge racist that runs away with your goon dollars

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

why is ebola in the african countries?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

when do we find out that the ebola is a huge racist that runs away with your goon dollars

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Has anyone considered supporting African industry so they can help themselves instead of relying on outsiders?

We should raise money to buy a lot of diamonds.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
I donated in the GBS thread before this one was created (only a $10 recurring one though),but figured I may as well try to keep this front paged.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Signed up for 10$ recurring. Will be down for more once my annual October budget woes are past me.

Nog
May 15, 2006

gonna film myself dumping a bucket of blood and feces over my head in the ebola bucket challenge

then i don't have to donate

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

ripped0ff posted:

gonna film myself dumping a bucket of blood and feces over my head in the ebola bucket challenge

then i don't have to donate

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
has ebola been confirmed in reform, alabama? please answer quickly as this will greatly affect my willingness to donate

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Put me down for $15/month. :getin:

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
laughing my A off at that misleading log graph

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Will I get a plaque with my SA name in a hotzone bola ward?

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

Will I get a plaque with my SA name in a hotzone bola ward?

No, but you can pretend you are getting a really awesome pretend spaceship.

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Don't want to pay way more for chocolate, donated $100

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Dave Concepcion posted:

has ebola been confirmed in reform, alabama? please answer quickly as this will greatly affect my willingness to donate
special ebola special... one pound of bat wings, piled high, just $1.3 billion... saturday only... god bless

muddream
Oct 13, 2014

the new imacs and ipads are just around the corner, sorry africa

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
I was one of the original givers in the DnD thread ($100).

Also may I be the first to suggest:

The Clamato Challenge

In solidarity.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
im really not that worried about this african virus he only has 2 more years left in office

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Saving my money to bribe someone for the inevitable vaccine

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

This kickstater sucks. I dont even see any stretch goals like where's the ebola pope hat? Are there any reward tiers at all?

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I think there's a top tier reward involving saving dogs or something worthwhile.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

afkmacro posted:

This kickstater sucks. I dont even see any stretch goals like where's the ebola pope hat? Are there any reward tiers at all?
We can just reuse this one

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
What about filthy foreign charities, if you want to give money in euro instead of dollars. Are you still allowed in the "Cool Kids against Ebola"-Club?

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Oct 13, 2014

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

I donated $50 just now, but now I'm reading through the thread and see people saying stuff like "Donated $50 cause I'm poor." I'm not poor at all, and now I'm feeling bad about just giving $50, I'm going to give another $100 or something.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I don't give a single gently caress about the suffering going on ion Africa.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Wipfmetz posted:

What about filthy foreign aids, if you want to give money in euro instead of dollars. Are you still allowed in the "Cool Kids against Ebola"-Club?
MSF was founded by the French, I'm sure they'll accept whatever the gently caress kind of fromage-encrusted money you can scrabble up

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

afkmacro posted:

fume hood stretch goal

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
Say it's going towards a Kickstarter of Pandemic

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

CrashCat posted:

MSF was founded by the French, I'm sure they'll accept whatever the gently caress kind of fromage-encrusted money you can scrabble up
I meant filthy foreign and not frenchy foreign.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Donated $300 CAD so far: http://imgur.com/fLFPIjP

So that's what, 10 bucks US?

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Also, a here's a video to get everyone in the giving mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdtVD8X1-A

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Teamfrogout cmon we need to get that Frogbola named after us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
has anybody pronounced it Ebolaid yet?

• Locked thread