Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's just the regular forum rules. Check back to this thread for exciting updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GBS has some guest star moderators for sweeps week. Let's give them a big hand.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
You can post untagged Goatse in the real Gamergate thread.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I AM BRAWW posted:

You can post untagged Goatse in the real Gamergate thread.

I encourage it.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Doobie's Doghouse, Star Citizen, Ulillillia and Gamergate have been merged into one huge megathread with very very 'lax rules (basically nothing illegal and no really long rear end image posts).

Don't make threads about any of these topics or discuss it in GBS outside of the megathread.

I AM BRAWW fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Oct 24, 2014

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
in case anyone is wondering, tho braww isn't an ik anymore, the gamergate and friends megathread rule is still in effect. peace

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Please do NOT be yourself.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
But DO be excellent to each other. :D

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Bad things will happen to your account if you threadshit in a thread that has a potential to be good and funny.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok, as voted for by over 800 goons, this week you're not allowed to post the catchphrases "cuck" or "I'm gay".

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Hi I'm Cowcaster the weird games mod who doesn't do much of anything but happy to help with the rule that you, the General Bullshit Forum, voted on. Merry I'mGayCuckmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
This thread is a bit dated, so here's an update for clarification. The cuck and I'm gay stuff is ok, as long as you don't go overboard with it (who am I kidding).
Anime is not welcome here. You will probably get probated for posting it.

We still plan on having another rules vote thread, until then everything else is the same.

• Locked thread