Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you're like me, you spent the weekend blowing through BOLA and NJPW, and are now ready for some real wrestling from the true King of Sports.

Chrissley will be there. That guy from that show about himself, who is famous for that show about himself as per the amount of google pages it took to skim through to find out what he was rich for before which turns out to be that Mitt Romney deal where you buy out companies and scrap them for parts. Job creation, I think it's called.

Last Monday Ambrose levelled Cena in the middle of the ring and on Thursday Cena returned the favor so this week they'll probably tag against Kane and Orton.

AJ and Paige continue their feud with no distinct progression. Their match last week was one of three bad diva's matches, and their's wasn't the worst but it was the shortest.

Seth Rollins, in lieu of a champion who can make it each week, is the most important man alive. Beating his rear end is the highest goal and people are fighting for the opportunity. They won't get a belt for doing so or even his snazzy case, just beating him in and of itself is what Cena and Ambrose need to do.

Hornswoggle and Torito are a solid midcard matchup.

Rock and Triple H has been proposed for Mania. Rock will not be on this show

Rusev has challenged The Big Show to a match, and I am confident we will get a definitive resolution from this.

You read none of this and I don't blame you. I would have thought less of you had you read this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

actually i did read all of it and loved the "job creation" line

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

oatgan posted:

actually i did read all of it and loved the "job creation" line

I'm a man of my word Oatgan

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Personally, I can't wait to see what new and exciting ways they'll find to tread water this week!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I was wondering who the hell Chrisley was.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
monday night groundhog day

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Looking forward to the Chrisley segment just to see if it beats out the Today Show one for being awkward and horrible

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
it's thanksgiving in canada, i have a day off and nothing to be thankful for, and i think i hate myself just enough to try watching wwe again. what's been happening lately goons? is CM Punk back yet?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Meat Recital posted:

it's thanksgiving in canada, i have a day off and nothing to be thankful for, and i think i hate myself just enough to try watching wwe again. what's been happening lately goons? is CM Punk back yet?

Nothing much and nope.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Meat Recital posted:

he will never be back and the only cool thing right now is dean ambrose

the rest is pretty bad with small gems like damien sandow sprinkled through out the poo poo

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Meat Recital posted:

is CM Punk back yet?

Yes. He's post-op and wrestles in divas matches under the name AJ Lee.

But that doesn't fool the WWE universe at all!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Think I'll skip this show to watch the Walking Dead on DVR. What, there's 2 more hours after? Oh, well then football and baseball are on.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hope John Cena is on tonight

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

No Pens or baseball tonight, so I guess I'll at least tune in for parts. Can't say I'm expecting much though.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Okay, but what is Nene Leaks going to do? Is she going to wrestle Chrissley?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

John Cena posted:

I was wondering who the hell Chrisley was.

I wondered so much that I checked.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Yuriy posted:

the rest is pretty bad with small gems like damien sandow sprinkled through out the poo poo

what about his friend, bryan danielson? or his other friend, roman reigns? or his other other friend, antonio cesaro?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

why does this thread have a sports tag this is clearly entertainment not sports

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Meat Recital posted:

what about his friend, bryan danielson? or his other friend, roman reigns? or his other other friend, antonio cesaro?

bryan is gone and i haven't really missed him

roman reigns got a hernia and is gone

cesaro is in undercard hell and jobbing

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yuriy posted:

Meat Recital posted:

Omally posted:

monday night groundhog day

pressedbunny posted:

Personally, I can't wait to see what new and exciting ways they'll find to tread water this week!

Everybody cheer the gently caress up. You're bumming me out.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Rock will not be on this show

Glad to see that the fifteen hour monologue he delivered last week is really gonna pay off.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Angular Landbury posted:

Glad to see that the fifteen hour monologue he delivered last week is really gonna pay off.

So nice, they'll probably show it twice (tonight that is, in its entirety, because they have nothing else to show).

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Chrissley... Chrissley is on Raw.

Is this real life. I'm like woah.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
I'm still numb from the Giants' complete meltdown last night. Please don't be bad, Raw.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

KungFu Grip posted:

Okay, but what is Nene Leaks going to do? Is she going to wrestle Chrissley?

a) cut a shoot promo on Kenya Moore and then close the show in a bloody brawl with Rusev as Natural Born Killers plays

b) a skit with Adam Rose

it's up in the air as to which though

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Everybody cheer the gently caress up. You're bumming me out.

I have off from work and get to watch Raw live and doggoneit issues aside I hope it will be fun and full of sports entertainment action. :)

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
I'm just glad that Chrisley is on so I can finally figure out what the appropriate thing to do with my snapdragon is.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Maybe Ambrose will come out and put a cigarette out on Chrissley's face or something.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
i have stopped watching raw because raw has sucked, sorry wrestling

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

HEllo

instead of watching The REal Housewives of Todd Chrisley you can in fact watch some PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING

it took place in JAPAN on THIS VERY MORNING!!!

you can come and watch some of the best wrestlers in the world and chat with goons at the VERY SAME TIME

in fact if you have never watched japanese wrestling or new japan pro wrestling there will be a chat full of helpful people that can introduce you to the characters and angles!!!!!

Join us at 8pm eastern 7pm central!!!!!! http://psp-tv.com/r/escalatorcore

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chokes McGee posted:

Chrissley... Chrissley is on Raw.

Is this real life. I'm like woah.

I jokingly said in last week's thread after the horrible Kathy Lee and HODA bit that this dark road of guest hosts was eventually going to lead to Chrisley.

I didn't expect it to actually happen the next loving week.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

epitasis posted:

HEllo

instead of watching The REal Housewives of Todd Chrisley you can in fact watch some PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING

you can come and watch some of the best wrestlers in the world and chat with goons at the VERY SAME TIME

in fact if you have never watched japanese wrestling or new japan pro wrestling there will be a chat full of helpful people that can introduce you to the characters and angles!!!!!

please do this, it will be of high quality and you'll get to see Alex Kozlov embarrass himself forever in front of all of Japan

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Is it me, or is the Miz the only heel the announcers call stupid and openly mock?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

epitasis posted:

HEllo

Lmao this guy sincerely likes to watch professional wrestling.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

epitasis posted:

HEllo

What do you mean, TNA was yesterday morning. :confused:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Lmao this guy sincerely likes to watch professional wrestling.

i am also playing kpop until the top of the hour

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I am eagerly anticipating Dean Ambrose hijinks and/or shenanigans.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

epitasis posted:

i am also playing kpop until the top of the hour

dont stop

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!
NCIS isn't on. I feel scared and confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.

CobiWann posted:

Is it me, or is the Miz the only heel the announcers call stupid and openly mock?

Well, there's also all the Divas, and Slater Gator, and Dust Brothers, and Sandow, and Bo, and Fandango (wherever he is), and Adam Rose (although I think he's supposed to be a face). Basically the commentary shits on the midcard guys and wonder why they aren't getting over.

On the other hand, I think Miz is the only one that gets extra skits where Triple H openly mocks him.

• Locked thread