Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
It's loving poo poo and it has these stupid chocolate bits in it. Would have been better if it had more cherry type stuff and no chocolate. And not only that it takes up shelf space meant for far more worthy flavors like peach Cobbler.

Boston Cream Pie is probably the best though, the pastry cream being mixed into the ice cream itself is delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Hmm yes quite

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

pumpkin spice oreos are surprisingly good especially since every other oreo alternative flavor is gross.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like cherry garcia

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
the best ice cream is the one what has the cookie dough poo poo in it

everything else is garbage and you should kill your self

Fenderbender
Oct 10, 2003

You have the right to remain silent.
what's it like to go through life knowing that even your taste in ice cream is terrible

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

thank u for sharing ur wisdom The Taint Reaper

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
The Taint Reaper, just because mom and dad named you Cherry Garcia...

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

americone dream is the best b+j flavor though

The Baumer
Oct 22, 2008
the one with chocolate covered potato chips

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
I can't get cherry garcia around here. I like chunky monkey and americone dream.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fenderbender posted:

what's it like to go through life knowing that even your taste in ice cream is terrible

I know what loving cherry ice cream should taste like and it's not this. They have not yet reached the cherry ideal. They hoped chocolate would cover up their mistake but it could not.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i cant find any god drat chubby hubby

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I loving hate the Dave Matthews Band but their magic brownie raspberry icecream was so loving good, why did they ever stop it?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hobohemian posted:

I loving hate the Dave Matthews Band but their magic brownie raspberry icecream was so loving good, why did they ever stop it?

That got rebranded into the "That's My Jam" Raspberry jam core icecream.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
frozen chocolate bits are tasteless and should be replaced by a fudge ripple there i said it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's loving poo poo and it has these stupid chocolate bits in it. Would have been better if it had more cherry type stuff and no chocolate. And not only that it takes up shelf space meant for far more worthy flavors like peach Cobbler.

Boston Cream Pie is probably the best though, the pastry cream being mixed into the ice cream itself is delicious.

It's called Cherry Cordial Ice Cream.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I assume its your favorite op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

That got rebranded into the "That's My Jam" Raspberry jam core icecream.

What? That poo poo is nothing like the delicious raspberry icecream with little chunks of soft borwnies and sweet cream mixed in.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Enslave and/or murder all hippies

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

:smith:

it tasted like frozen sour milk. licking the freezer beard with the years old frozen peas and oven chips stuck in it would probably have been more of a treat

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ythe best non-gimmick ice cream flavor is butter pecan

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lamebot posted:

It's called Cherry Cordial Ice Cream.

Cherry Cordials have brandy inside of them, there is no brandy in this ice cream.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Strawberry is the best. Especially the ice cream with the actual strawberries in them.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Bite your loving tongue it's awesome you retard

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i thought ben and jerrys was cool until i got a scoop with my girl and there was an enormous chunk of gross matted hair inside and they wouldn't give refunds

so now i call them ben and hairy's

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Charly García is a living rock legend and if you don't agree you are an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQr3KVDrZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_Nmo3nTtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss8nNCT1oa0

Sure he has drugs instead of blood and personality-wise he seems to be a jerk but his music is part of history.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

PlantRobot posted:

frozen chocolate bits are tasteless and should be replaced by a fudge ripple there i said it

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
What about Sweaty Balls

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
You might say it's the op's posting of ice creams

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
chocolate fudge brownie all the way

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Robbie Fowler posted:

chocolate fudge brownie all the way

just like... your mom..

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
if only they would have put rear end much effort into cherry garcia as they did choc. cookie dough

freaking bloody tossers i literally cannot handle it

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lol if you can afford "iced" cream

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Fried Watermelon posted:

lol if you can afford "iced" cream

i hope you get into a fender bender and your premiums increase

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
taint status: reaped

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

cant afford an automobile either lol

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I like Chunky Monkey, because I tend to date fat chicks, and they think it's like a cute inside joke when I suggest we get some. They're not going to get offended because show me a fat chick who will turn down free ice cream.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I came to this thread planning on taking you down but you're right, it needs less chocolate and more cherries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManSauceGuzzlr
Jul 18, 2004

"That man...I'm...fascinated by him. That look...his whole look. It's hypnotic."

The Taint Reaper posted:

peach cobbler? more like cock gobbler

• Locked thread