Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHAT MATCH WILL BE THE MAIN EVENT OF HELL IN A CELL
This poll is closed.
John Cena vs. Randy Orton 71 36.98%
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose 121 63.02%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Cena and Orton have good matches they've just had 75 of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Meltzer said a few months ago they were looking into cutting Lillian Garcia or Tony Roberts' contracts for cost cutting but they were afraid they'd go to TNA. Now that there's no more TNA, there's no competition for them to go to.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

I remember Roberts worked some indy fed right before WWE signed him, and he was the absolute shits - I had no idea what they saw in him

He panned out eventually, but his early announcing was rough

I mean he's no Jeff Harvey or anything

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The unsubstantiated rumor mill (random Twitters, Facebooks, and Reddit posts) says that Justin Roberts got into a heated argument with Michael Cole during a commercial in the Orton/Ziggler match and flipped him off in front of the crowd.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Oct 14, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

It was a gamble, flipping off Vince by proxy like that. Either get fired immediately OR be given a push for standing up for himself.

"During the break, Justin Roberts said, get this, that he wants to, quote, 'rip off Michael Cole's head and poo poo down his neck.'"

"Hahaha! I love it, Maggle!"

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I just realized Rollins, Kane, and Orton spell out RKO. Maybe all of wrestling is an elaborate joke.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

As a white male, lol if you care about racism ever because it will never effect you because you rolled a natural 20 in biological supremacy

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

canada jezus posted:

I wonder if wwe wanted to create an arena full of literal Hitlers or if it was just an accident.

edit: The best thing possibly to come of this would be irl sensitivity training for big show.

Are you saying... Big Show work sensitivity trained himself into shoot sensitivity training, brother?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

canada jezus posted:

I wonder if wwe wanted to create an arena full of literal Hitlers or if it was just an accident.

edit: The best thing possibly to come of this would be irl sensitivity training for big show.

Wasn't there a goon in wrestling school under a guy with a Nazi gimmick whose opening music is Nazi metal and he goosesteps around the ring doing the Hitler salute?

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's great being white

Agreed, white pride world wide (they can say it so I can say it and if you complain then you're the real racist)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Show's like WWE's go-to guy whenever they need a racist, to the point that he should tag with Swagger in the Real Americans just for consistency's sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H16tG8D1Mw

Also I guess we'll know what the Roberts deal is since he'll be on Jericho's podcast this Friday.

And look who's back even though he wasn't booked. He's been on a trampoline for 6 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dojn-AGe-sU

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Oct 14, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

He's on like some weird rolling contract where if he decides he needs more weed money he can come back for a 90 day period.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Kurt Angle tweeted something about being Kurt Angle, not a legend so maybe WWE offered him a legends contract and he told them to go gently caress themselves or something and he's going to Japan after all

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 15, 2014

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Minidust posted:

I am not suggesting that either scenario is/was a good idea, but is Hogan in worse shape than Bret Hart was when he had a handful of smoke-and-mirror "matches" in 2010?

He's not "one bump will paralyze me so I'm retiring now" bad like Edge or Bret Hart but he's had fifty million knee and back surgeries including a spinal fusion. There's no way he can drop the leg or elbow without exploding into a million pieces. Hogan said his great regret is not using the sleeper hold because his 24" pythons meant people would buy it without having to gently caress up his hips and back.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

NienNunb posted:

drat that Dean Ambrose sure is sleazy

He's twerkin' Maggle!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Did you know Orton actually has a winning record over Cena in straight 1v1 PPV matches? He's up 5 to 4 :laffo:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Liar Lyre posted:

That's hilarious. That's like an elephant being afraid of a mouse.

Or an Undertaker being afraid of cucumbers.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Fawf posted:

Why the hell did they bother giving the Dusts the tag team belt if they're never ever allowed to beat the Usos, gently caress

Nobody can ever beat the Cenas Samoan

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Dean Ambrose on his movie role in a podcast interview:

quote:

"Dude ... dude ... it was so much fun. It was the best, most stress free, care free five or six weeks of shooting ever. I had never done a movie, and I never acted before. They brought it to me, I was asked like 'hey, uh...' I actually thought I was in trouble. You know, I got brought over and was like 'what's going on here, what did I do?' 'Well, we've got this opportunity for you,' and yadda yadda yadda. My exact response was, 'you want me to be in a movie? GET OUTTA HERE! Yeah, I'll do that! Alright, cool. Yeah, no brainer, that's hilarious'.

I thought it would just be like I would be in the background holding a gun for like five seconds. I thought I was going to have like a small little cameo part so I was like 'yeah, no problem at all.' Then when they got in contact back with me they sent me a script and then I realized I was like the lead role, you know, the hero character, the main guy in the movie. And I'm like 'oh, that's hilarious. They have no idea I'm not qualified for this at all.' I'm like 'you understand I'm completely unqualified. I don't know how to act, I've never acted before. I've never been on a set for a Dunkin' Donuts commercial let alone an action movie, you know what I mean? I don't know what's going on.' They were like 'oh, you'll be fine.' I went in and winged it."

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

oatgan posted:

That spot was totally planned

Cena and Lesnar planned it themselves without official Vince McMahon Blading Approval didn't they

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

On the other hand, this is why WWE Studios will never produce a good movie.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sir Jebus posted:

Muta/Taijri/Tensai managed to get whatever the gently caress they use to hold the mist in their mouths without people noticing.

I think Green Mist is Kool-Aid mix you hide in a bag and spit at someone.

Of course nothing can top Hogan throwing a fireball at himself.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The last time I watched UFC some guy had a vagina open up on his forehead in glorious 1080p

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

In news that will shock nobody who has been paying attention, PWI says Austin wants to have some on screen role in 2015 and WWE is drawing up plans for it.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Pleaseohpleaseohplease Austin vs. Ambrose.

Why would they turn Ambrose heel?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Kane's alignment has always been Kane.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Kharma said she wanted to be on Total Divas.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

Oh goddamn it I forgot all those posts about her having an autistic gimmick

I thought that was Emma?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Why would Orton turn face and then wrestle Cena next week in a cell

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Striking Yak posted:

Jericho's been on the ads for the UK tour so he might be dropping in again soon.

I think he said he's filling in for the tour and he won't be doing TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Your new Raw announcer is Lilian Garcia and your new Smackdown announcer is Eden Stiles.

• Locked thread