Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

Well that's good news now we will destroy the Cowboyhahahahaha

kill me

Parnell was actually a capable replacement for Free when they were rotating the two on the right side of the line. I think the team should be OK against the Giants and Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Goldie replaced for next week's game :(

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Cannot post a screencap but someone go check out Kap's profootballreference page, what a pathetic fanbase

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Cannot post a screencap but someone go check out Kap's profootballreference page, what a pathetic fanbase

quote:

Road Hawk sponsor(s) this page.

Go Seahawks! SB XLVIII Champs! Kaepernick was our 4th Quarter NFC Championship game MVP. We hope that Kaepernick keeps trying Sherman with sorry receivers like Crabtree, we love the results you're gonna get.

:lol:

That owns, sorry

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Pron on VHS posted:

Opposing fans buying a player's sports reference page and talking poo poo is a time honored tradition.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I have to know how much that costs before I say it owns

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

It's variable pricing depending on the player so couldn't say until it comes up for sale again

The more high profile and popular the player, the higher the price

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Pron on VHS posted:

It's funny that they are still doing this poo poo after winning the loving super bowl

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Someone buy space on sherm's page for the animated gif of him getting annihilated on that block

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
BEEFTANK has his own page and everything about it is great

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pron on VHS posted:

Intruder posted:

It's variable pricing depending on the player so couldn't say until it comes up for sale again

The more high profile and popular the player, the higher the price

Yeah, cheapest players are like $10. I once sponsored Bruschi's for a year and just had it be a link to Chir's centaur picture with the text from that segment.

Most expensive (Brady, Peyton) run near $500.

I'd say Cam's probably a fair comparison, so probably ran around $100 for that.

Also I had to turn off adblock to even see them. That's a shame, I could've sworn it didn't use to block them.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Oct 14, 2014

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Thank goodness.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It didn't help that he went all Jim Harbaugh to criticism

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/mik..._medium=twitter

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Speaking of NFL announcing, here's the best thing that happened last night: https://vine.co/v/OqKb67ULmPH

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Steelers NT Steve McLendon will be out on Monday, which means Cam Thomas will start at NT, which means this board will be very happy because the Texans will run all over Pittsburgh.

This also means Dan McCullers will probably dress for the first time.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Speaking of NFL announcing, here's the best thing that happened last night: https://vine.co/v/OqKb67ULmPH

The best part was actually when Tirico couldn't stop laughing at Gruden and they both sounded baked out of their gourds.

Gruden chipmunk is still pretty good though.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

With Tim Brando :geno:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

whypick1 posted:

The best part was actually when Tirico couldn't stop laughing at Gruden and they both sounded baked out of their gourds.

Those two are the absolute best.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Those two are the absolute best.

Actually, I believe you will find that Al and Cris are the best on TV.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9fygevhFc

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Vertical Lime posted:

It didn't help that he went all Jim Harbaugh to criticism

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/mik..._medium=twitter

I'm always amazed when people on the national stage lose control like that. Surely they'd have melted down some time before getting there and gotten weeded out?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

holy poo poo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

**Sherman slowly backs away from his TweetDeck**

@MMehtaNYDN
Rex doesn't make any definitive statements about Revis being the best CB in the NFL because "that Richard Sherman guy is going to attack me"

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ozu posted:

**Sherman slowly backs away from his TweetDeck**

@MMehtaNYDN
Rex doesn't make any definitive statements about Revis being the best CB in the NFL because "that Richard Sherman guy is going to attack me"

Rex Ryan is loving great, I really hope the Falcons hire him when they kick Mike Nolan to the curb.

e: VVV - Yeah, but it's probably way more fun to stand on yours.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Der Meister posted:

It's funny that they are still doing this poo poo after winning the loving super bowl

I don't understand their persistent little brother syndrome. You won the Super Bowl 'Hawks, you're one of the best teams in the NFL over the last 3 years, you're allowed to stand on your own merits.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

empty chairs....at empty tables...

quote:

Ex-Colts LB Pat Angerer is retiring from football.

A 2010 second-round pick, Angerer couldn't crack the Falcons in training camp, and wasn't offered a job after working out for the Rams in September. Although he's still only 27, Angerer battled a host of injuries during his five-year career, including concussion issues. He hangs up his cleats the owner of 327 tackles across 54 career games.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Did Marvin not see him play for the Browns? :psyduck:

Also Marvin Jones is likely to go on IR soon.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Rex owns and I hope he goes to the Raiders.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Rex to the saints

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

N: Ryan Broyles may be upset that he is barely a part of the game plan in Detroits Offense. Had some cryptic tweets that he may be disgruntled. Detroit continues to struggle mightily on third down.

V: All Ryan Broyles does is catch first downs. Cory Fuller loving Sucks and needs to not be a WR for the Lions. He plays ahead of Broyles because he has line speed.

Also, Broyles is a crazy Jesus freak, so the tweets aren't really damning. Ryan Broyles would solve a lot of the Lions offensive problems. I am a huge Ryan Broyles homer.

Ryan Broyles.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

korrandark posted:

Did Marvin not see him play for the Browns? :psyduck:

Also Marvin Jones is likely to go on IR soon.

Flash Gordon ‏@JOSH_GORDONXII 4m4 minutes ago
@Str8UpGlittle with them Bengals stripes now huh.. We still goin kick yall rear end.. Lol

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

If the Lions trade Broyles, it will be a huge mistake akin to the Dolphins trading Welker.

But I wished he got some solid playing time.

swampface
Apr 30, 2005

Soiled Meat

Hizawk posted:

N: Ryan Broyles may be upset that he is barely a part of the game plan in Detroits Offense. Had some cryptic tweets that he may be disgruntled. Detroit continues to struggle mightily on third down.

V: All Ryan Broyles does is catch first downs. Cory Fuller loving Sucks and needs to not be a WR for the Lions. He plays ahead of Broyles because he has line speed.

Also, Broyles is a crazy Jesus freak, so the tweets aren't really damning. Ryan Broyles would solve a lot of the Lions offensive problems. I am a huge Ryan Broyles homer.

Ryan Broyles.

This is the truth. He played 2 snaps last week I think. If they're just going to go for a short passing game all day, why wouldn't you want him in there. He's actually healthy for once!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Send Broyles to Dallas so he can hang out with DeMarco :3:

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hizawk posted:

Ryan Broyles.

Ryan Broyles owns hard.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

empty chairs....at empty tables...

Poor guy. He looked really good as a 4-3 MLB before he got hurt. Then he wasn't the same and not very good in a 3-4 scheme.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Codependent Poster posted:

Poor guy. He looked really good as a 4-3 MLB before he got hurt. Then he wasn't the same and not very good in a 3-4 scheme.

Emphasis on "looked really good". He was on a bad team that got run on a lot. He had numbers (quantity of tackles) but didnt do much else. Pretty sure his by-far best season was the year Peyton was out. And TFF (rightfully so) loved him because of his name.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Cam is the top rated pff qb right now, but this is interesting.

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 14m14 minutes ago
Pickable passes (ball thrown that should have been INT):

Best: Cam Newton (0 in 179 att), Matt Ryan (1-234)

Worst: Jay Cutler (9-229)

darkforce898
Sep 11, 2007

List of starting injured Detroit Lions players:

Bill Bentley CB (IR)
Nevin Lawson CB (IR)
Kyle Van Noy OLB (IR-DFR)
Stephen Tulloch LB (IR)
Cassius Vaughn CB
Don Carey FS

#1 Defense...

Reggie Bush
Theo Riddick
Calvin Johnson

List of starting injured 49ers players:

NaVorro Bowman ILB (PUP)
Glenn Dorsey NT (IR-DFR)
Kendall Hunter RB (IR)
Aldon Smith OLB (Susp.)
Will Tukuafu FB/DE (IR)

Stevie Johnson
Vernon Davis
Patrick Willis
Tremaine Brock
Jimmie Ward
Frank Gore (?)

That is a terrible amount of talent that both these teams do not have. What happens when Dorsey, Bowman, Willis and Aldon Smith come back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

FizFashizzle posted:

Cam is the top rated pff qb right now, but this is interesting.

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 14m14 minutes ago
Pickable passes (ball thrown that should have been INT):

Best: Cam Newton (0 in 179 att), Matt Ryan (1-234)

Worst: Jay Cutler (9-229)

Yeah Mike Tanier wrote an article recently about how Cam is quietly having an amazing season and how his injuries might have helped him.

• Locked thread