Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If we post more than 5 can we carry over the extra posts to future days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Got my five in so I can relax for the day, I am usually a thread responder, not starter. Anyway we can have a conversion rate for responses, like 3 responses equal one thread? There are a lot of quality threads out there right now that aren't getting the attention they deserve--like all of mine--because people are too busy posting their own threads.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
One of my threads really took off, If you live in Ohio or would like to you should come check it out:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672004

I am only averaging 9.4 replies per post though because my other threads sucked. How did other first time thread creators fair today?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
If a thread doesn't get any replies does it still count? :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Can we get captains patches and stars for everyday we make 5 threads, like they do in the NFL for QB's?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Kylra posted:

I would like to know how many people actually end up posting 5 threads even one day.

I did my time already.

I guess we will find out tomorrow when everyone else is banned. Is this like The Long Walk? It is an endurance contest and the last one left standing will prob be made a mod or something, i hear.

e; but real talk, i don't know how they can enforce this. What if someone never goes to GBS and didn't know about the new rules? Are they still going to be punished?

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 14, 2014

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

i'm like 3/5ths done just need two more. it's really not that difficult honestly though i am pacing myself for time to think up ideas

Had all mine done by like 9AM, and one is going on over 3 pages now! P good day for me :smug:

e; if i win the contest and become a mod the first thing i am going to do is ban all the losers not from Ohio that are posting in my thread for REAL OHIO POSTERS ONLY.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 14, 2014

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

i read all your thread and sent you detailed reviews via pee em

Will you review my threads too? I don't have PM's so you could just post it here, or here actually:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672261

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
October 28th, 2014

Dear Richard,

Day 15 of the rule change. Morale is low ever since you raised the posting requirements to 25 threads a day. We were happy with 5, and 10 was p cool too. But now it is getting very hard and us posters are having trouble keeping up with your demands. Many have been lost due to attrition, but the survivors fight on FOR YOU. Please consider giving us a day off a week, or even a half day. We try, but we are suffering. Please send relief!

-Michael Corleone
Leader, Posters Rights Crew

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They were moved 3x total, and as per the rules, a thread being moved to another forum counts 5x.

15 threads? Pretty good day man.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

not sure i have more ideas for tomorrow but oh well i filled my quota today at any rate

Prob going to make one about who your favorite wrestleman is and maybe one about the best fast food fried chicken place. After that I don't know.

PS- please nobody steal my thread ideas, that could prob b a thread too, so that's 3, I am feeling good about tomorrow.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Tried to post a cool thread earlier and got autobanned for it. I never would have came back but my city has ebola now :supaburn: and I need the support of my posting bros now more than ever. Prob going to sit the day out of making threads and read the rules a lot, so as not to have to outlay money here ever again. I'll try to get back to OPing tomorrow, deal?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Just making tons of responses today, I'm afraid to make threads after getting banned. At least 25 responses from me will be acceptable, yes masters?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Make a thread about bees. Everyone loves bees, well some people like me don't, so the thread should really be buzzing with discussion.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Breadallelogram posted:

I got a sticky, how much does that count for?

Ten posts. Take tomorrow off slugger!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Its a trap and I won't post there but I'll lurk it to see who gets probied

I saw you posting here a ton, so im sure the mods did to. get out now while you still can.

e; don't do that, stay, but start posting more, we need more posters, life is hard here the last few days, quotas may go up if no one helps :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

a starwar betamax posted:

i didnt make five threads today or anytday since this thread was posted and isay the new mods can go straight to the devil

Can I have your avatar when you are banned? Thanks.

Also, been thinking of making an "im straight" thread but can't afford another ban, times are tough, is this ok mods?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone with authority just tell me if I will get in trouble for posting an im straight thread! Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Hi! How do I apply to be an IK? I am new but a prolific poster, lets bring some outsiders to GBS! I am confident I have assembled a cool friend crew and could maybe beat some people here to be POTUS of the board!

• Locked thread