Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

th1nk posted:

Does a thread still count if it is made in GBS but then moved to another forum? I am afraid this has happened to my first thread, and hope it will not be held against me. :(

it counts quintuple if that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
g0m gbs is not your personal playground I'm afraid.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

th1nk posted:

Ralp please do not stand in the way of g0m's long term vision for GBS. You need to step back and trust him and his roadmap for this forum.

I'm letting his idea prosper! I'm just reminding everyone that other people are moderating GBS too.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've already posted way more than five threads today on whatever forum it is where redshirt knew aatrek from way back.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cream_Filling posted:

can i recreate posts that were unjustly gassed by the previous mod?

I'll resurrect that thread.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've only got two good thread ideas so far.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
update, now I just need one more thread idea.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I AM BRAWW posted:

I'm going to overrule Spanish Manlove and say you can post in GBS.

no. don't interfere with real mods and admins please.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dad gay. so what posted:

I think im allowed to post in GBS, just not make threads, or maybe it was all a joke I don't know.

I don't know either, dg.sw.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
at this point the iks will try anything to get more advertisers interested in gbs. that's all they care about anymore.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Megadyptes posted:

did ralp ever make his required threads?

I just made one and it was a good one but exhausting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there already is a gbs doobie thread, and it's actually really good, but it's in disguise

• Locked thread