Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
What's the worst thing any of you ahve done as a child? I was a pretty good child, but I knew people who pulled the legs off bugs and tortured small animals, who'd beat up their younger siblings, hell I even knew people who tried to fight teachers back in primary school. Share your stories here, in the box that appears when you click reply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dianetics
Jun 6, 2014
I punched my kindergarten principal in the testicles. It was completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure I just thought it would be a funny thing to do.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
i stretched my mom's vagina until she screamed

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
My best friend in first grade called me to tell me her cat got hit by a car and I told her I didn't know what she wanted me to do about it. I also told her I wouldn't be her friend anymore when she said she didn't want to play the same game as me; she cried but I didn't budge. I was probably cruel to her because my little sister had just been born and my family wasn't paying as much attention to me anymore. Sometimes I wish I could find her and apologize for being such a lovely kid.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

SirEvelynTremble posted:

i stretched my mom's vagina until she screamed

same

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

but i was 10

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Up to which age counts as a child?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Cardiovorax posted:

Up to which age counts as a child?

I'd say early-to-late teens, the exact point depending on own personal experience. For some people it could be 14, for others, 17.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
In that case, it's seducing a married father with two children, getting him to divorce and then dropping him. I was 14.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Cardiovorax posted:

In that case, it's seducing a married father with two children, getting him to divorce and then dropping him. I was 14.

I want to hear more about this story.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I mean I pushed over some fat old lady when I was like 7 cause she made me mad in the park once but jesus man

Cardiovorax posted:

You win

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

no they will not posted:

I want to hear more about this story.
There isn't much to it. I was a gay teen and recently really interested in sex. I used the internet to hit up guys and managed to make this one hot and bothered. Things progressed naturally from there. He got attached, I didn't care. I got bored with the relationship and ended it. If you want to know the sordid details, read the last five pages or so of the Fabgoon Megathread in E/N. I encourage you to reproduce whatever you think is interesting here. Let's see if we can make this thread gold from sheer puritanical indignation. I'll answer further questions as they pop up.

I always do.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Isn't this a repeat thread?

I cut open a child's head with a rock. He needed stitches. In my defense, I was 5.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

H.H posted:

Isn't this a repeat thread?

the other thread was full of actual psychopaths coming out of the woodwork to describe all the animals they tortured

it was pretty good

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i was so quiet and averse to aggression that the doctor had me tested for the autism :sparkles: i think the only bad thing i ever did was to run away from home one night to the dog's kennel. got fleas

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
Sometimes my dog would growl because he didn't want to be picked up, but I'd pick him up anyway :gonk:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

misread title as "worst thing you've done to a child" and thought this going to be yet another gbs mod turning out to have a chequered past

anyway, I knocked out 3 of my best friend's teeth out with a hockey stick

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

where's that guy who threw his puppy down the stairs because it pissed on him

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I told my sister she was the reason our parents got divorced. Apparently this really stuck with her for the next 20 years.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
When I was eight years old I decided that I could never kill myself.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Bug mass murderer here... Particularly June Bugs (Those green beetles in the summer.) Didn't hurt anything else other than that black bird I caught that beat itself to death trying to get out of the cage I put it in. I felt pretty lovely about that second one, the bugs not so much.

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW
Im ade my cat wear a tie like Donkey Kong

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i wasn't a miscarriage

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Torka posted:

misread title as "worst thing you've done to a child" and thought this going to be yet another gbs mod turning out to have a chequered past

lol if you dont diddle children

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009
Repeatedly smashed the head of a retarded 6 year old into the concrete until he was unconscious because he cost our team 1st place in the chinese language course competition.

Also he came from some messed up family and never had the proper school uniform or was clean.

Kinda didn't know he was retarded at the time, just thought he was dumb.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I know a guy who hosed his cat and older sister when he was twelve. In high school everyone found out and it ruined his life.

Good times.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

jenkem

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

lets just say buffy was a female dog

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I'm afraid I'm boring--I was the nice kid with emotional issues the other kids picked on growing up, so I didn't really do anything terrible. If we're willing to go all the way up to 17, I totally led my second girlfriend on, rebounding from the first dumping me. I banged her rotten then broke her heart. I still feel kinda bad about it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Jombo posted:

Repeatedly smashed the head of a retarded 6 year old into the concrete until he was unconscious because he cost our team 1st place in the chinese language course competition.

Also he came from some messed up family and never had the proper school uniform or was clean.

Kinda didn't know he was retarded at the time, just thought he was dumb.

That's messed up you weirdo.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I pissed in a girls mouth when I was 9. She was like 13 and also she wanted me too so it's not as bad as it sounds. It's much, much worse.

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
Climbed up a really high tree with a brick while my friend lured this older kid underneath. I dropped the brick and it missed and thudded into the ground next to him. None of us really thought anything of it and just went back to playing wargames and tag straight after.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I convinced Colin Powell to support the war in Iraq.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I called my teenage cousin fat. I was a kid and I still knew what I was doing. She cried. I felt bad for like a week. She wasn't even fat.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
My mom had a jar in the laundry room that she would put change she found in pockets into. Frequently I would take quarters from that change jar, and put them into my own change jar.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Misandrist Wytch posted:

My mom had a jar in the laundry room that she would put change she found in pockets into. Frequently I would take quarters from that change jar, and put them into my own change jar.

sinister

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I buried my little cousin in snow and then forgot about him when I went in to go to the bathroom and played videogames for 45 minutes. Someone walking by heard him screaming and dug him out. He didn't stop crying for three hours. Little puse.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Misandrist Wytch posted:

Jesus.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

My wife once set fire to another kid when she was about 6 or 7 (he was fine, but his shoes were ruined). She also stole and crashed a brand new Jaguar when she was 12. Tip of the loving iceberg.

I made my little brother shove a red chili-pepper up his nose because 'pepper makes you sneeze'

I made my other little brother bite his own tongue in half by shoving a stick in the spokes of his bike (he's 36 now and still pissed about that one, don't see what his problem is, they sewed it back on, can hardly even see the scar)

Kids are loving psychos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
When I was young, my parents took me to some fancy party and there weren't any other kids my age. The lady living there gave me a handful of Hershey's kisses and told me I should go play with her dog.

IT was some tiny little toy poodle thing but it was really smart cause it knew tricks, like sit and stay and the like.

The dog looked kind of hungry, and I knew dogs liked treats, so I gave it some chocolate. But it kept on looking at me like it wanted more. So I indulged. When I ran out, I grabbed more chocolate out of the bowl.

As far as I know, the damned thing was fine when I was leaving. It died the next day. The neighbor was so heartbroken she died a few months later.

I didn't make the connection until I got a dog of my own during college and learned that chocolate is toxic.

I always wonder if she ever made the connection. I'll never know. Chances are she was too heartbroken to ever put two and two together.

• Locked thread