Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I think I seduced this grown-rear end man as a child using only my rear end. Though I do tend to delve into hallucinogenic fits of extreme denial, so I could be wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

i think i know a cop who might want to find out that place.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Muttonchips posted:

When I was young, my parents took me to some fancy party and there weren't any other kids my age. The lady living there gave me a handful of Hershey's kisses and told me I should go play with her dog.

IT was some tiny little toy poodle thing but it was really smart cause it knew tricks, like sit and stay and the like.

The dog looked kind of hungry, and I knew dogs liked treats, so I gave it some chocolate. But it kept on looking at me like it wanted more. So I indulged. When I ran out, I grabbed more chocolate out of the bowl.

As far as I know, the damned thing was fine when I was leaving. It died the next day. The neighbor was so heartbroken she died a few months later.

I didn't make the connection until I got a dog of my own during college and learned that chocolate is toxic.

I always wonder if she ever made the connection. I'll never know. Chances are she was too heartbroken to ever put two and two together.

There isn't enough toxicity in an entire bag of hershey kisses to kill even a small dog, it probably just got hit by a car

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

PrinceRandom posted:

i think i know a cop who might want to find out that place.
Germany. Tell him I said hello and good luck.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Cardiovorax posted:

No offense, but I don't appreciate that sort of statement even as a joke. I know a few actual rape victims. I'm not one of them. Don't cheapen their suffering like that.

what's the gayest thing youve ever done

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Cardiovorax posted:

Looks like we have to invade again

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

The Germans are not capable of such evil.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Looks like we have to invade again

Two nukes weren't enough.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

and by that i meant that he wants to groom a child as a sex slave.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Unless he wants to be the sex slave, my example isn't really applicable. I knew what I was looking for and got it. The bad part was taking away the family of two little kids I honestly liked, not the rest of it.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

There isn't enough toxicity in an entire bag of hershey kisses to kill even a small dog, it probably just got hit by a car
If this is true, that's such a huge weight off of my mind you have no idea. I'd been feeding it treats all night and it showed 0 signs of distress, no diarrhea, no vomiting.

That's why I never thought anything of it.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Cardiovorax posted:

Unless he wants to be the sex slave, my example isn't really applicable. I knew what I was looking for and got it. The bad part was taking away the family of two little kids I honestly liked, not the rest of it.

Wait, you met the kids?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Cardiovorax posted:

not exactly what i was expecting in the worst thing i did as a kid thread

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I rapedf a fly.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

Yeah that sucks that the kids no longer have a dad who likes to gently caress young boys asses.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
broke a china vase worth a few thousand pounds

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Cardiovorax posted:

No offense, but I don't appreciate that sort of statement even as a joke. I know a few actual rape victims. I'm not one of them. Don't cheapen their suffering like that.

Lmao.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

no they will not posted:

Wait, you met the kids?
We spent a lot of time together. I think the boy was a bit autistic, but in the cute way.

Cool Blue Reason posted:

Yeah that sucks that the kids no longer have a dad who likes to gently caress young boys asses.
Actually, it was the mother that didn't get custody.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

cynic posted:

My wife once set fire to another kid when she was about 6 or 7 (he was fine, but his shoes were ruined). She also stole and crashed a brand new Jaguar when she was 12. Tip of the loving iceberg.

I made my little brother shove a red chili-pepper up his nose because 'pepper makes you sneeze'

I made my other little brother bite his own tongue in half by shoving a stick in the spokes of his bike (he's 36 now and still pissed about that one, don't see what his problem is, they sewed it back on, can hardly even see the scar)

Kids are loving psychos.

psychos are loving kids!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Cardiovorax posted:

We spent a lot of time together. I think the boy was a bit autistic, but in the cute way.

lol. what the gently caress.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Cardiovorax posted:

Germany

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

Hmm, did u mention to the court that he raped you

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
wtf dude just admit you were raped

that family man raped the hell out of your prepubescent arse

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
ripped the legs off a lizard and left him on top of a mailbox.

i still feel bad about that lol.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

Not in any sense that actually matters.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
This thread got dark

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Cardiovorax posted:

Not in any sense that actually matters.

would you like to be an official moderator of the somthing awful forums ??

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

RideTheSpiral posted:

seth macfarlane is n't funny i agree

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

This thread got dark

guess my post about throwing a cat in the water won't really compete with the prepubescent rear end sex

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

this is true, we had a little weiner dog and she was really crafty. One Christmas my mom left an unopened whole bag of kisses on the table, and she somehow got it off the table, opened it, dumped them all out, unwrapped each one, and ate them all.

Then we got home and she was so happy to see us but ashamed of herself she barfed it was like half a pound of mucousy chocolate pudding. Pretty loving sweet. She didn't feel so well, but at the same time she ate an amount of lovely milk chocolate that was a large percentage of her bodyweight. I would puke too.

I think it's the dark chocolate that's really poisonous to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

This thread got dark
For all the wrong reasons, amusingly enough. It was a good relationship, really. The guy did everything he could to make me genuinely happy. I was just a horrible rear end in a top hat at the time for unrelated reasons and hosed over everybody involved spectacularly. I didn't post that story here for nothing.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this is true, we had a little weiner dog and she was really crafty. One Christmas my mom left an unopened whole bag of kisses on the table, and she somehow got it off the table, opened it, dumped them all out, unwrapped each one, and ate them all.

Then we got home and she was so happy to see us but ashamed of herself she barfed it was like half a pound of mucousy chocolate pudding. Pretty loving sweet. She didn't feel so well, but at the same time she ate an amount of lovely milk chocolate that was a large percentage of her bodyweight. I would puke too.

I think it's the dark chocolate that's really poisonous to them.
Hershey's probably don't contain any real chocolate anyway.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm kind of depressed now

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Well now I feel good because I feel like I let that dog have a little taste of the forbidden fruit.

I mean, unless that old lady gave him chocolate treats all the time.

Used to think all chocolate was toxic. Very good to know.

10/10 would GBS again.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sound posted:

a straight ghetto neighborhood.

Wow, welcome to Obama's America.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Cardiovorax posted:

For all the wrong reasons, amusingly enough. It was a good relationship, really. The guy did everything he could to make me genuinely happy. I was just a horrible rear end in a top hat at the time for unrelated reasons and hosed over everybody involved spectacularly. I didn't post that story here for nothing.

at least it wasn't incest .... oh wait that's legal in germany

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Los Lobos posted:

if it was a 40 year old man loving a 14 year old girl it would be rape, but because it's a boy it's actually normal and makes sense to well adjusted people.

loving 14 year old MEN is okay if you are a woman, acceptable if you are a man, and barrier breaking if you are trans. wtf

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
just want to say that hitler would not have let that poo poo fly. just something 2 think about

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

It's actually not a big deal for a 14 year old german boy to seduce an older man with an autistic son

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

this thread is hosed up lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

SirEvelynTremble posted:

at least it wasn't incest .... oh wait that's legal in germany
It very definitely isn't.

• Locked thread