Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

BeefThief posted:

please move this thread to the anime death tentacle rape whorehouse please

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

He said please though.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

vyst posted:

He said please though.

Man has a point. Do you just hate formal etiquette?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
realpost guys I think this forum talks about kiddie diddlers more than any website that isn't specifically only about kiddie diddlers (pro or con)

I mean we got animes, and we make the same joke about pedo mod, and pedomod apologists and other mods who are now banned and we talk about that

Every day it's pedo this and aatrek that nonstop for real

It's like the third or fourth most popular topic

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Budget Cop posted:

no seriously skyl3lazer please post one funny post you've made. the epic memes you post on reddit like don't count btw

what does any of this even mean, except a south park rip

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tujague posted:

realpost guys I think this forum talks about kiddie diddlers more than any website that isn't specifically only about kiddie diddlers (pro or con)

I mean we got animes, and we make the same joke about pedo mod, and pedomod apologists and other mods who are now banned and we talk about that

Every day it's pedo this and aatrek that nonstop for real

It's like the third or fourth most popular topic

Maybe if they kept the pedo cartoons conversation confined to BYOB and ATRW we wouldn't talk about it so much, but those weirdos shove it in our face every goddamn chance they get and its loving annoying.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I enjoy Anime and Gaming and Dinner while enjoying both of those and I'm glad that we can say that here.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
the image was not even remotely funny and understanding what it even said would probably not change the fact that it caused anal contusions

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe if they kept the pedo cartoons conversation confined to BYOB and ATRW we wouldn't talk about it so much, but those weirdos shove it in our face every goddamn chance they get and its loving annoying.

I'm shoving anime in your face RIGHT NOW.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

vyst posted:

He said please though.

He won't move it because its actually called Animated Drawings To Replace Women now

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Hobohemian posted:

I'm going to cram the entire run of Doraemon down your throat.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

I'm going to cram the entire run of Doraemon down your throat.

Let's spit roast this guy, Space Dandy Style.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Hobohemian posted:

Some say the Tales of Earthsea was the worst Studio Ghibbli movie and I agree, it really wasn't true to the book (for one thing Le Guin made the characters black in the book & Ghibbli white- or Asian-washed them) but the dragons were really cool.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
If you want a vision of the future, imagine an anime stamping on a human face--forever.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

there is an anime forum guys and i dont think any posts in this thread would be funny or interesting even in there

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

You came into a thread with "anime" in the title, and you seem upset that there are people talking about anime in it.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

no they will not posted:

You came into a thread with "anime" in the title, and you seem upset that there are people talking about anime in it.

I think he might be retarded, g0m.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

no they will not posted:

he's probably just upset, like i am, that we have to be constantly reminded we share a space with mental retards. people constant talking about anime makes normal people uncomfortable, look at the social rejects with diseased minds who enjoy it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

I'm not upset, I was merely expositing on how things came to be. Also, I'm a hater. It's like my nature.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

BeefThief posted:

he's probably just upset, like i am, that we have to be constantly reminded we share a space with mental retards. people constant talking about anime makes normal people uncomfortable, look at the social rejects with diseased minds who enjoy it.

Millennium Actress is a modern classic imo, blending reality with the title character's roles to the point where the viewer becomes an active character in her story. Her death is symbolized by her last role, as an astronaut blasting off into the unknown.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

platedlizard posted:

Millennium Actress is a modern classic imo, blending reality with the title character's roles to the point where the viewer becomes an active character in her story. Her death is symbolized by her last role, as an astronaut blasting off into the unknown.

Grapes of Wrath got people put in jail because it was so subversive. Just saying.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the bible has caused millions of deaths, go read that

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

BeefThief posted:

I did, it was hosed up as poo poo. Dude has sex with his daughters and that's where you all come from.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

platedlizard posted:

Satoshi Kon was taken too soon. I still prefer Tokyo Godfathers, though.

BeefThief posted:

Hobohemian posted:

Grapes of Wrath got people put in jail because it was so subversive. Just saying.

Please stay on topic.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
anime is strictly for pedos. just like star trek

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

platedlizard posted:

A friend played me a song from Millennium Actress a long time ago. I thought it was pretty good, but forgot what it was from and couldn't find it until you mentioned this, so thanks!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Effectronica posted:

Please stay on topic.

Talking about demure preteens isn't really my bag. What are you gonna do about it? You have a forum where you can fall into the hugbox. It's not here.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
There's girls in anime with big tits. Little Girls have small tits. Therefore, logically, anime is not for Pedophiles.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

Talking about demure preteens isn't really my bag. What are you gonna do about it? You have a forum where you can fall into the hugbox. It's not here.

I'm afraid you're a retarded person.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch

Hobohemian posted:

GBS: serious posting only please (no anime)

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
sky 13 lazer

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

no they will not posted:

I'm afraid you're a retarded person.

:qq: I feel so bad. The temp anime mod thinks I'm retarded. What will I tell my mom?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Hobohemian posted:

:qq: I feel so bad. The temp anime mod thinks I'm retarded. What will I tell my mom?

"I'm not retarded!"

*fucks up basic smilies*

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Effectronica posted:

"I'm not retarded!"

*fucks up basic smilies*

:negative:

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
If you don't like anime, then your p much 100% a sperg, hth.

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I think going to watch Planettes again, a loose screw drifting in space is an important plot point. Also the moon ninjas are funny.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Misandrist Wytch posted:

If you don't like anime, then your p much 100% a sperg, hth.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
i love anime

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Gundam Reconguista in G is real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Y'all should go watch it.