Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

word. literally irl

drat, chill out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

halleys comet posted:

Retarded gbs guy: I fail to see how Neon Genesis Evangelion's fairly sick animation, universally relatable themes, and sexy, mature babes, such as Misato and the blonde woman, could possibly measure up to looking at pictures of fat ppl, or riffing on Stebe with the boys in YOSPOS.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

word. literally irl

you still are posting bad

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

what does my gangtag say is it something cool

It says "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I love drunk anime babes

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

word. literally irl

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 696 days!)

Effectronica posted:

you still are posting bad

what did you call me earlier a Prissy Pal Out For A Stroll or what was it

at least do a name change or something like we can all see you d00d

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Do girls in anime dye their hair pink or are they all just naturally born with that colour? This is important to my understanding of other cultures.

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
let us spare a thought for the pedophiles who don't like anime

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

http://youtu.be/KiiOInrHtiQ

:flashfap:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

How come the trees are still standing right where the bomb was dropped? So the surface of the Sun is not hot enough even to burn trees?

I smell another scam here....

How else can we explain that both Hiroshima and Nagasaki are perfectly inhabitable today, and has been since 1945 for that sake?

Maybe the nuclear bombs aren't as dangerous as "they" want us to think.

Cui bono? 

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

Do girls in anime dye their hair pink or are they all just naturally born with that colour? This is important to my understanding of other cultures.

besides in 1 series where i know they dyed it they mostly actually have black hair in universe, hope this helps your understanding

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Teh Japanese like their animes to have huge ridiculous and colorful hairstyles and massive expressive eyes because naturally, they themselves all have black, thin hair with plain old boring dark asian eyes

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Oct 15, 2014

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

it says 'i'm a gigantic human being'

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwBFZwFxVpc

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Woah I was probated for not defending paedophiles? I missed that somehow.

How do you feel about going more than a decade without a single probation or ban and then getting dropped for the controversial statement "Anime pedophiles are bad"?

3D Budgie
Sep 11, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

It's to differentiate the characters because all asians animes look the same.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RruFFrbCpcs

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Boogaleeboo posted:

How do you feel about going more than a decade without a single probation or ban and then getting dropped for the controversial statement "Anime pedophiles are bad"?

Pretty OK and I stand by my original post.

Also wow poo poo I've had an account for 12 years?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Anime is consolation for the bitterness of life's terms.

It was made by aliens to comfort us.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Anime is consolation for the bitterness of life's terms.

It was made by aliens to comfort us.

they're called japanese

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

whitenoise pederast crew are pwning me with lukewarm burns constantly because i called out rainy day like a month ago in qcs for being a disgusting anime pedo and in doing so made insanely powerful enemies of the spastic olde gibbis faggots that have been cowering in chat threads for months.

it's cool tho my forums enemies have always been poo poo tier fyads and pederasts: i fear no evil. be sure your sin will find you out.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
probation suggestion needs more GiTS and Lain

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

whitenoise pederast crew are pwning me with lukewarm burns constantly because i called out rainy day like a month ago in qcs for being a disgusting anime pedo and in doing so made insanely powerful enemies of the spastic olde gibbis faggots that have been cowering in chat threads for months.

it's cool tho my forums enemies have always been poo poo tier fyads and pederasts: i fear no evil. be sure your sin will find you out.

You literally defended a pedophile.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

yuor tag says "what's that" in Japanese

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it's p obvious that i literally did not defend aatrek. it is funny to pretend i did tho, for the sake of lulz. i don't really remember the context of the post i made which was not that great but i think it was in response to the demodding of silver sliver who was a massive dork and not funny and a cat lady but also probably the chillest mod at the time

i can't tell if you're accusing me of defending aatrek bc you're expecting a hilarious meltdown or something, idk, maybe this post is my hilarious meltdown lemme know

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Harime Nui posted:

yuor tag says "what's that" in Japanese

thank you

i kind of like it

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Hate.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Whats the second best anime?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

love

maybe a tired old gbs sjw poster like me and a rising superstar (you are insanely funny :D) like yourself can find some common ground some day, and see eye to eye, and post together harmoniously.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

a cop posted:

Whats the second best anime?

south Park

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Posting in a thread with the best mod ever.

I'm currently watching this one anime called "From The New World" and its about humans attaining psychokinetic powers and all the poo poo that follows. it's actually really cool and it satisfies my ignorant rear end at least. so i would recommend it if you like animes where kids have magic powers.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

I just remembered the other day that the first anime I saw was battle angel alita which is really bad but also batshit insane. a good intro to anime

the manga is good tho

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
Cromartie High School has Freddy Mercury riding a horse in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Hey GBS, let's talk about Mad Bull 34.

I liked the part where Sleepy tied grenades to his pubes.

• Locked thread