Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

it's not possible to think that thought unless you utterly lack any ability to think critically about your own thoughts let alone the world around you. this is as dumb as you can possibly be without it becoming a medical diagnosis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

surprise surprise lots of people utterly lack critical thinking. it should be taught and tested on in schools but considering how loving hard it is for teachers and parents to grasp something as simple as the place grouping of common core flying pigs will happen sooner

of course it doesn't help that lots of people also live in places where they can easily never actually meet someone who isn't white for the rest of their lives unless they leave town

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
we don't believe races are 'inferior' just different in ways that are counter to a cohesive society, theres evidence that supports this but you play it off with buzzwords like 'socioeconomic factors' or 'privilege' when you meet someone who refuses to live under the shadow of white guilt.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Races don't exist, clades do but tell us very little about who a person is

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
lol if you think you're not racist unconsciously you're pretty fuckin' stupid. you can't escape this poo poo, man, we live in a racist society and ignoring that fact makes it impossible to move forward you piece of poo poo

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
fact everything is made out of melanin. Skin tone? Melanin. Your computer? Melanin. That sense of shame you feel every time you hit "Submit Reply"? Melanin.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
hating on racism ignores the huge usually century long grudges different groups of people have against each other. americans have a very superficial experience with this.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Tautologicus posted:

hating on racism ignores the huge usually century long grudges different groups of people have against each other. americans have a very superficial experience with this.

I've heard that europeans hate jews a lot, is this true you dumbass?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jizz Festival posted:

not european but yes

my take on life is generally if you think hard enough or look at something for long enough, you can see why someone does something, and it never boils down to "because they are stupid".

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Tautologicus posted:

not european but yes

my take on life is generally if you think hard enough or look at something for long enough, you can see why someone does something, and it never boils down to "because they are stupid".

I actually agree with this non-european dipshit, thank you for not taking the sperg's approach like the OP and second post lol

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tautologicus posted:

This guy gets it

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Jizz Festival posted:

Nah we hate the ashkenazi pretenders and their holohoax industry though.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i bet op was homeschooled

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

The fallacy here is that IQ is an end-all and be-all of intelligence measure (or even a halfway decent one) which is loving retarded and exactly what a racist would think.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

NiceGuy posted:

The fallacy here is that IQ is an end-all and be-all of intelligence measure (or even a halfway decent one) which is loving retarded and exactly what a racist would think.

thank god you edxplained that I was really confused!

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

NiceGuy posted:

yeah we need to recognise that it could manifest in different ways, like look at how creative africans are, loving :laffo:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
whatever i know plenty of arfomericans who race in regattas

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

jalopybrown posted:

yeah we need to recognise that it could manifest in different ways, like look at how creative africans are, loving :laffo:

You wouldn't know it by the way every single white person appropriates every aspect of their culture completely subconsciously.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
don't hate the player, hate the game

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

You wouldn't know it by the way every single white person appropriates every aspect of their culture completely subconsciously.

African americans don't count, they're all mixed race, I've never seen any whites putting bones through their nose and cannibalizing pygmies to obtain their magic, never saw the africans do it either mind you but i've heard anecdotes and thats enough

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Intelligence is based on genetics, how much money someone makes is tied directly to how intelligent they are, so poor minorities have to be of inferior stock.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Jizz Festival posted:

lol if you think you're not racist unconsciously you're pretty fuckin' stupid. you can't escape this poo poo, man, we live in a racist society and ignoring that fact makes it impossible to move forward you piece of poo poo

this is also true but with some amount of critical thinking you can recognize that fact whereas if you have none you will never figure it out at all

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

TOILETLORD posted:

how much money someone makes is tied directly to how intelligent they are

lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

i think this is generally accurate, but stupidity is real and does factor into things.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

nomadologique posted:

i think this is generally accurate, but stupidity is real and does factor into things.

i've met stupid peoploe and the reason is usually homeschooling so he's still right?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jizz Festival posted:

i've met stupid peoploe and the reason is usually homeschooling so he's still right?

you just proved you can't tell the difference between education and intelligence.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

TOILETLORD posted:

you just proved you can't tell the difference between education and intelligence.

can anyone, bitch?

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
the answer is no and youre really dumb if you think otherwise

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jizz Festival posted:

the answer is no and youre really dumb if you think otherwise

they are words with different definitions in the oxford english dictionary, so yes people can, and now you are showing yourself to be an illiterate.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

logical phalluses posted:

this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

it's not possible to think that thought unless you utterly lack any ability to think critically about your own thoughts let alone the world around you. this is as dumb as you can possibly be without it becoming a medical diagnosis.

i dont think other races are inferior, i just hate them for existing and im smart enough to come up with good reasons they suck (because everyone sucks)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

distinguished member of the illiterati

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

multiculturalism is an unprecedented and risky experiment and you're the guinea pig op, good luck

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

logical phalluses posted:

Hmm, really...? Isn't that what you're doing with this very thread...? :smith:

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

TOILETLORD posted:

they are words with different definitions in the oxford english dictionary, so yes people can, and now you are showing yourself to be an illiterate.

lol i'm reading your dumb loving post whose illiterate now fuckwad?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

distinguished member of the illiterati

same excpet inebriati

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Where is this huge mountain of evidence that every race is the same? Doesn't really make any sense when you think about it.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

no they will not posted:

Hmm, really...? Isn't that what you're doing with this very thread...? :smith:

i never thought about it that way. thank you based ik.

Miltank posted:

Where is this huge mountain of evidence that every race is the same? Doesn't really make any sense when you think about it.

the evidence is that there's no reason to believe you or people like you occupy any special position in the world or that you're different from or better than anybody except for the fact that you happen to be you, which is the dumbest possible reason to believe anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
epigenetics implies races are different though. behavior as well as environment influences genes. just saying

• Locked thread