Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

it's not possible to think that thought unless you utterly lack any ability to think critically about your own thoughts let alone the world around you. this is as dumb as you can possibly be without it becoming a medical diagnosis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

no they will not posted:

Hmm, really...? Isn't that what you're doing with this very thread...? :smith:

i never thought about it that way. thank you based ik.

Miltank posted:

Where is this huge mountain of evidence that every race is the same? Doesn't really make any sense when you think about it.

the evidence is that there's no reason to believe you or people like you occupy any special position in the world or that you're different from or better than anybody except for the fact that you happen to be you, which is the dumbest possible reason to believe anything.

• Locked thread