Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
we don't believe races are 'inferior' just different in ways that are counter to a cohesive society, theres evidence that supports this but you play it off with buzzwords like 'socioeconomic factors' or 'privilege' when you meet someone who refuses to live under the shadow of white guilt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Jizz Festival posted:

I've heard that europeans hate jews a lot, is this true you dumbass?

Nah we hate the ashkenazi pretenders and their holohoax industry though.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

NiceGuy posted:

The fallacy here is that IQ is an end-all and be-all of intelligence measure (or even a halfway decent one) which is loving retarded and exactly what a racist would think.

yeah we need to recognise that it could manifest in different ways, like look at how creative africans are, loving :laffo:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

You wouldn't know it by the way every single white person appropriates every aspect of their culture completely subconsciously.

African americans don't count, they're all mixed race, I've never seen any whites putting bones through their nose and cannibalizing pygmies to obtain their magic, never saw the africans do it either mind you but i've heard anecdotes and thats enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

i like how lots of people are improperly using racism instead of stereo type, racism is just judging solely on skin color and nothing else.

umm actually i view the capoid and congoid as different races with different pre-judgements despite them both having dark skin.

• Locked thread