Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Intelligence is based on genetics, how much money someone makes is tied directly to how intelligent they are, so poor minorities have to be of inferior stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jizz Festival posted:

i've met stupid peoploe and the reason is usually homeschooling so he's still right?

you just proved you can't tell the difference between education and intelligence.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Jizz Festival posted:

the answer is no and youre really dumb if you think otherwise

they are words with different definitions in the oxford english dictionary, so yes people can, and now you are showing yourself to be an illiterate.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

skeletonotherkin posted:

How often do you interact with upper and middle management, because god drat some of those people are dumber than a sack of hammers?

well where i work my boss has to do 3 times the work as me for just an extra dollar an hour, so

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

skeletonotherkin posted:

You just proved to me that hes stupid as poo poo.

true but money earned doesn't equal real income real income is the wealth you build through proper accounting so your earnings exceed your spending/debt, most people are incapable of such a feat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like how lots of people are improperly using racism instead of stereo type, racism is just judging solely on skin color and nothing else.

• Locked thread