Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

logical phalluses posted:

this entire group of people is superficially different from me and therefore i have decided that they are inferior and will continue to believe this despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary for the rest of my life.

it's not possible to think that thought unless you utterly lack any ability to think critically about your own thoughts let alone the world around you. this is as dumb as you can possibly be without it becoming a medical diagnosis.

i dont think other races are inferior, i just hate them for existing and im smart enough to come up with good reasons they suck (because everyone sucks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

distinguished member of the illiterati

same excpet inebriati

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TOILETLORD posted:

well where i work my boss has to do 3 times the work as me for just an extra dollar an hour, so

Heh mcdon-owned

• Locked thread