Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

It seems like every general time of day has its own crew already, so we're going to have to start getting more specific. I've decided to stake my claim to the first hour of each day, and I hope you will join me as we blaze this trail each new day, which symbolizes the future.

Crew Rules: I will not ask much of you, but please respect the crew at all times, and be polite. Thankyou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
gently caress you sir

polite enough?

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

gently caress you sir

polite enough?

Well, I'm a little conflicted but I guess I'll give you a pass, seeing as you're making an effort. :)

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

SirEvelynTremble posted:

gently caress you sir

polite enough?

Make an example of this vermin.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

The Human Crouton posted:

Make an example of this vermin.

Do you think I should? They did say sir...

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

th1nk posted:

Do you think I should? They did say sir...

gently caress you sir was my ice breaker into this timeslotted crew. no offence meant

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Sounds cool, I'll join. I am claiming 11PM To Midnight Crew. Maybe we'll get some overlaps and one day form like a super crew.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What time zone will this potential crew consist of? This is very important. I'm thinking of getting my own crew together myself (a posse if you will), but we're Pacific Time zone brosephs.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

gently caress you sir was my ice breaker into this timeslotted crew. no offence meant
Ah, in that case none taken, and welcome.

Michael Corleone posted:

Sounds cool, I'll join. I am claiming 11PM To Midnight Crew. Maybe we'll get some overlaps and one day form like a super crew.
I'm not sure whether protocol allows us to join forces without first misunderstanding each other and having a showdown as a result, but I would be okay with that.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Kuato posted:

What time zone will this potential crew consist of? This is very important. I'm thinking of getting my own crew together myself (a posse if you will), but we're Pacific Time zone brosephs.

Well I am in UTC+8, but I think that perhaps crew should only post in here when it is Midnight to 1AM in their time zone. For example it is 12:56 AM here, so in 4 minutes I should stop posting in the thread until Midnight tomorrow. This is a little awkward, but I think you can understand why it is necessary.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Okay, 1AM here, signing off for the day. :)

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

th1nk posted:

Well I am in UTC+8, but I think that perhaps crew should only post in here when it is Midnight to 1AM in their time zone. For example it is 12:56 AM here, so in 4 minutes I should stop posting in the thread until Midnight tomorrow. This is a little awkward, but I think you can understand why it is necessary.

Cool idea, it will be easy to remember for me because your midnight is my noon. Can we post at your time OR our time, as a matter of convenience, bet never both on the same day or you would face discipline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Michael Corleone posted:

Cool idea, it will be easy to remember for me because your midnight is my noon. Can we post at your time OR our time, as a matter of convenience, bet never both on the same day or you would face discipline.

I personally have no issue with this, but it may require some negotiation with other hourly crews if they are unhappy with the collision between my Midnight to 1AM and their time zone. I have no issue with other hourly crews implementing this rule, and hope that this will serve as a suitable olive branch for them to treat us the same way. As a matter of policy, we bear no ill will towards other hourly crews, but we will defend ourself if required.

Anyway, it's my hour here. I'm not doing much, chilling, listening to some music (currently X.Y.U. by the Smashing Pumpkins). I am probably going to make some toast as a midnight snack, wash it down with milk, and then take apart a guitar so that I can do some work on it tomorrow. How's everyone else doing?

• Locked thread