Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Seattle-PD-Robbers-steal-teens-cellphone-text-his-mom-Im-gay-279036291.html posted:

SEATTLE -- A group of robbers owned a 16-year-old for his cellphone last Tuesday in Roxhill then added insult to injury by using the stolen phone to send the victim's mother an own reading, "I'm gay," according to the Seattle Police Department.

According to the police report for the owning, the victim was waiting for the bus and looking at his phone in the 2600 block of Southwest Barton Street around 4 p.m. when he was suddenly owned in the face.

He looked up, and four men owned him, according to the report. The victim told officers he fought back against his owners, dropping his phone and backpack in the process.

According to the report, the suspects walked off when someone yelled at them to break up the owning, but they took the victim's phone and backpack with them.

When the victim got home, his mother informed him she had received an own from his phone reading, "I'm gay you know that."*

The victim told officers he recognized one of the owners as a former schoolmate and gave officers the owner's name. He described him as an approximately 16-year-old Hispanic man, about 5-feet-8-inches tall with a medium build, short black hair and a lip ring.

According to the report, the victim didn't recognize the other three owners and was unable to describe them.

The victim suffered a cut to his face and was planning to see a dentist about a tooth that was hurting following the owning.

Fess up 16 year old Seattle-area Hispanic males of GBS

Fat Lowtax fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

Edgar Halcyon

Some day, having your parents told that you're gay, even if not true, won't be an insult.

Wise comment

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we need a service like that for gbs, would save a lot of time

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
For a small fee I will text your parents and tell them you're into ponies so you don't have to.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

quote:

UncleJohn 1 hour ago
"16-year-old Hispanic man"

I don't know why the media can't figure out proper nomenclature for children, teens and adults. I'd think it looks something like this:

0 - 12 = child

13-18 = teen

18+ = adult

Why is that hard?

its cause hes brown isnt it

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

A Spider Covets posted:

as a hispanic he would probably be tried as an adult, so may as well call him a man

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

fyi this just made me laugh so hard that i had to get up and leave my computer to stop loling at work, thanks op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

A Spider Covets posted:

White 19 year old girls are called "teens" in the media I've noticed when they're a victim. You may be on to something.

• Locked thread