Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

only post here if you have a bad beard or cannot grow a beard. is your beard a patchy pubic latticework of unmanly shame? please post in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

beard shaming central

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I don't have a good beard, but I don't have a bad beard either. Is there an adequate beard thread?

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
i pity you guys

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

RobattoJesus posted:

I don't have a good beard, but I don't have a bad beard either. Is there an adequate beard thread?

if it's not a good beard, well. you know the rest.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i grow a shitass beard

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I'm ashamed of my bread

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

if it's not a good beard, well. you know the rest.

There only good beard is a dead beard. Wait no that's not right I think that was something else.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
all beards are dead. its hair

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My beard is a symbiotic entity that both enhances my own sexual pleasure but also that of my partners

Beardphrodesiac

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Mulli posted:

I'm ashamed of my bread

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Oil of Paris posted:

all beards are dead. its hair

It's no surprise you can't grow a good beard with an attitude like that

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

oh i thought you meant beard nevermind i've got some really fancy sourdough with bubbles and feel no shame

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
i can grow a bear in my sleep because it takes literally no effort to grow hair and if it does thats something to be concernerd about

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

beards are for pedophiles

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm blonde but my beard comes in dark it looks weird like I dyed one of them

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
My beard is bad(rear end)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ahaha beardnaked ladies krew!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I checked my lumberjack beard privilege and it still owns

maybe you should shave

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
yo is this the secret bb crew hangout

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Girrrrlll that's a bomb rear end sweatshirt

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Beards are kind of like fat dudes who think they're buff so they stuff themselves in small t-shirts, in reality everyone thinks it's gross. It's the result of laziness and the belief that growing nasty poo poo out of your face will solve your insecurities about your masculinity.
In reality you will always be pathetic.
Also whenever I grow a beard it's mad curly and all Grizzly Adams and I look like I'm going to transform into an old dude with flowing wavy hair and a big gut who tells stories by the fireside.
No one wants that, shave before your disgusting face mass turns you into a doddering grandpa. It's already happened to me, I ramble at length about topics that shouldn't require so much effort and I can hardly string together a coherent sentence all because I looked like a mountain man when I was 20. Don't let it happen to you. Shave your face. Shave your butthole and your pubes, shave your head and your eyebrows, shave that werewolf poo poo on the side of your hands and tops of your feet. Shave before you turn into that stupid ball-dog from Dark Crystal.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
my hair is naturally wavy you fat disgusting fauck

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Beards are kind of like fat dudes who think they're buff so they stuff themselves in small t-shirts, in reality everyone thinks it's gross. It's the result of laziness and the belief that growing nasty poo poo out of your face will solve your insecurities about your masculinity.
In reality you will always be pathetic.
Also whenever I grow a beard it's mad curly and all Grizzly Adams and I look like I'm going to transform into an old dude with flowing wavy hair and a big gut who tells stories by the fireside.
No one wants that, shave before your disgusting face mass turns you into a doddering grandpa. It's already happened to me, I ramble at length about topics that shouldn't require so much effort and I can hardly string together a coherent sentence all because I looked like a mountain man when I was 20. Don't let it happen to you. Shave your face. Shave your butthole and your pubes, shave your head and your eyebrows, shave that werewolf poo poo on the side of your hands and tops of your feet. Shave before you turn into that stupid ball-dog from Dark Crystal.

your humblebrag has me incensed

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

are we low t is that the issue

should i see a doctor for my lovely beard

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I had a full beard when I was 17. Sorry guys, that poo poo must suck. I feel for you.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Girrrrlll that's a bomb rear end sweatshirt

haha sheeeeeeit

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i can grow a rakish goatee but those haven't been stylish since 2002. by the time i can actually grow a good beard, in my 40s, goatees will be stylish again and full beard will go back to being a dumb thing ppl used to do

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I keep a low stubble because that's what the bitches want.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
after months of inaction i will start to develop a wisp of a blonde moustache but i do not allow that to happen

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

after months of inaction i will start to develop a wisp of a blonde moustache but i do not allow that to happen

be the trailer you want to see in the park

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

this is me after a month or two:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

please ban op for being old school GBS.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I can grow a beard, but they are gross so I don't.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i am literally irl old school gbs personified but i'd rather not get banned

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i think a bad beard is one of the most significant hallmarks of being old gbs in fact

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I have a bad(rear end) beard.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

My beard exceeds the parameters of manliness. There's even a court order that keeps me from growing one.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i like the idea of a crew made up of clean shaven people and people with really gross facial hair

• Locked thread