Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

GO CARDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Zythrst posted:

Holliday it would be good if you start hitting.

yeah...

not a great start.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:tviv:

hell of a catch :stare:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

lot of hard contact....

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

motherfucker.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

jesus christ everything is up and over the middle.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

for gently caress's sake.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:suicide:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

EVEN loving YEAR BULLSHIT.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

gift.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

nice play Jhonny.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Alright, keep it going fellas.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Come on Big Guy, smash something.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Harold, stop saying "nice piece of hitting" on things that are not hits.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Wong will save us.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Wong will save us.

:woop:

It's a start!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Well, Lackey has settled down pretty nicely for the most part.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Ahaha Lackey got on base. amazing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

awww Carp :(

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

does anyone actually watch FS1 sportscenter?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

almost had dickshot2.gif there.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Come on Jhonny.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:toot:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Her name is Kim Hudson. Which means the two have them better have a son named Jim or I will be very dissapointed.

I think they said their son's name was Kate??? poor kid.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

they have the loving lead.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

YESSSS!!!!! GRICHUK!!!! :swoon:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

oh god, Lackey is out of the game.

prepare for even year bullshit. the Cardinals bullpen looms.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:laffo: :wtf:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Haha Altuve is taller than somebody!

Marco is a cool dude.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

spry fat man.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

good work Neshek.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Ok guys, score 5 runs so we don't have to see Rosey please.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi has his gear on :allears:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

do it again Grichuk, pretty please.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Caseman posted:

Maness? Interesting.

I'm ok with it.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

pheeeeeeeeeeew... nice play Seth.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Great work Maness!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bourjos?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

do your magic, Carp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Jay having a great game.

• Locked thread