Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
You're just mad that Dragonatrix's jokevote got a reaction that we can analyze your "case" didn't.

I still support what you're trying to do but you don't need to be so serious about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Although for what it's worth (I.e. basically nothing, at this point) Kerro has been acting a little bit scummy.

##vote Kerro

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Can I vote your mom ?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The Carpet Shark posted:

Guys what do you think of my reads so far:

Fathis Munk - Fathis Munk is a bad anagram of Math is Funk, a sentiment I can get behind. You can stay.

Haha that's p close to the actual origin of the pseudonym.

So wait we are actually already voting for realz? Let's not vote out toaster on the first day of the first game.

Jumping onto the ##vote kerro bandwagon.

Disclaimer : phone voting is hard and I may have to edit syntax on the vote cause I might have gotten it wrong. :toot:

E: yeah called it, had a ":" in there. In the future should I just double post if I gently caress up a vote syntax?

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
I apologize for holding up the game.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

blacknyte posted:

Holding up games is typical scum behavior imo :colbert:

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Thanks to CoX, my stairs will be protected forever!

The Carpet Shark posted:

I meant that Pez is good and therefore you are town.

Hooray!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why can't we all just be town and live in peace and harmony? I launch an appeal to the scum and say : come forward, surrender your weapons and become a part of our idyllic community.

We will all be greater persons for solving this peacefully.

:tipshat:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
of all the things i expected from this, a d1 scumslip in jokephase was not one of them

##vote kerro

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Dragonatrix posted:

of all the things i expected from this, a d1 scumslip in jokephase was not one of them

##vote kerro

I still don't expect it, but an early dogpile is a good way to fish for reactions :ssh:

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Why is everyone voting for Kerro? Fathis Munk is the one that's being suspicious, talking all murdery one minute and peaceful the next. Not to mention stumbling over his post syntax. Rock the vote!

##vote Fathis Munk

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pez posted:

Why is everyone voting for Kerro? Fathis Munk is the one that's being suspicious, talking all murdery one minute and peaceful the next. Not to mention stumbling over his post syntax. Rock the vote!

##vote Fathis Munk

U motherfuckre.

You're next, scum :ese:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wait if you quote-a-vote (nice rhyme), does it get counted twice?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Nah votefinder appears to be remarkably clever.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

SEE?!?! MURDERY!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Pez posted:

##vote Fathis Munk

You're not looking so doughy yourself, friend. Openly fence-sitting and then trying to deflect suspicion from someone else when the pressure starts to build? I've got my eye on Fathis too but right now you're looking like a better suspect for Kerro's scumbuddy.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

My only fence-sitting was because I'm new here, this is my first time hunting out those slippery butter scum. I'm starting to see who is trying to stir up trouble amongst us and speaking out against it!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

blacknyte posted:

Hey don't worry about friend, the only reason I delayed it is because I really wanted you to play.

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
Thanks. I have received my role PM and am sorry about holding up the game.

Has everyone else receiving a PM already?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pez posted:

My only fence-sitting was because I'm new here, this is my first time hunting out those slippery butter scum. I'm starting to see who is trying to stir up trouble amongst us and speaking out against it!

Same but being moderate is boring especially right now when votes are pretty much guesses.

#yolo :ese:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

blacknyte posted:

Thanks. I have received my role PM and am sorry about holding up the game.

Has everyone else receiving a PM already?

Yeah we've all received our PMs

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014

Pez posted:

##vote Fathis Munk

Out of all of the posts so far, I like Pez's vote on Fathis Munk the least. Here he talks negatively against a growing lynch on Kerro without making a case on Fathis Munk that is compelling in any way.

##vote Pez

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014

Dragonatrix posted:

##vote kerro

What is a scum slip?

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I never said I sided with Kerro, I just wondered what was going on and thought Fathis Munk was being suspiciously wishy washy. Don't toast me bro!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blacknyte posted:

What is a scum slip?
It's when scum, well, slips, and shows themselves. Don't know if we really saw one but I like that vote the best at this moment. I'll think about Pez a bit.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

blacknyte posted:

What is a scum slip?

A greasy underskirt.

Also MMM just an FYI, you broke votefinder - it thinks the game has 0 players and can't figure out anything.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

blacknyte posted:

What is a scum slip?

exactly what is sounds like scum say or do something that make it clear that theyre really scum

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Dragonatrix posted:

exactly what it sounds like scum say or do something that make it clear that theyre really scum

mafiaedit

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Pez posted:

I never said I sided with Kerro, I just wondered what was going on and thought Fathis Munk was being suspiciously wishy washy. Don't toast me bro!

I'm not wishy washy, I am impulsive and a shitposter. :justpost:

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014

Dragonatrix posted:

##vote kerro

I do not see anything that would indicate Kerro scum slipped. This vote looks scummy.

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
##vote Dragonatrix

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

blacknyte posted:

##vote Dragonatrix

Total scumslip :smug:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blacknyte posted:

Out of all of the posts so far, I like Pez's vote on Fathis Munk the least. Here he talks negatively against a growing lynch on Kerro without making a case on Fathis Munk that is compelling in any way.

##vote Pez
ok, i don't like this pez vote, because, firstly, pez was just playin' when voting fathis. secondly, though, for derailing a growing lynch against kerro to be scummy, kerro would have to be scum! in which case there's no reason to change the target from kerro.

blacknyte posted:

I do not see anything that would indicate Kerro scum slipped. This vote looks scummy.
this makes a bit more sense to me, dragon seems to be exaggerating what happened a bit by using that term. he could be scum jumping on a bandwagon, or they could both be scum, and he's getting in early and confidently on the vote to try to clear himself of suspicion.

or he could be town.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

he could be scum..., or they could both be scum, ...or he could be town.
ain't that always the way

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kerro (4): Fast Luck, Gabriel Pope, Fathis Munk, Dragonatrix
AtrociousToaster (1): Dragonatrix, Kerro, Dragonatrix
Dragonatrix (1): blacknyte
Fathis Munk (1): Pez
Anias (0): Gabriel Pope, Gabriel Pope
Pez (0): blacknyte, blacknyte

Not Voting (6): Allen Wren, Anias, AtrociousToaster, Epsilon Plus, HiipFire, The Carpet Shark

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Sorry about that delay folks

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

secondly, though, for derailing a growing lynch against kerro to be scummy, kerro would have to be scum!

This is a misconception that I've seen veterans on this forum talk about before. I couldn't find any examples quickly.

Kerro's alignment is irrelevant to Pez's negative treatment towards the growing lynch to be scummy. A common scum play is to talk negatively about the growing lynch of a town player so that you look more town when that player flips town. A common scum play is also to talk negatively about the growing lynch of a scum player to try to push the town in a different direction and, therefore, save their scum buddy.

That said, I think the 'scum slip' vote is the worst vote of the day right now, so that's where my vote lies.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

ah, building town cred by warning people that an incoming town lynch is going to be wrong. i didn't really get that feeling from pez's fathis posts though.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
So after re-reading the thread about 10 times, I feel I've brilliantly deduced everyone's role.

This list is not up to discussion.

MildManeredManikin posted:

Player List:
  • Allen Wren SCUM
  • Anias town
  • Atrocious Toaster what the gently caress do you think
  • Blacknyte SCUM
  • Dragonatrix town
  • Epsilon plus town
  • Fast Luck town
  • Fathis Munk town
  • Gabriel Pope SCUM
  • hiipfire NONE OF YOUR loving BUSINESS
  • Kerro town
  • Pez town
  • The Carpet Shark town

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Well, I was going to ask why you thought I was being scummy, but apparently it's not up for discussion. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Also I dunno what I think Atrocious Toaster is.

poo poo like that is why I hate gamefaqs. You go there because you're trying to figure out a boss or a sequence that doesn't make sense to you and you get to that part of the faq and it just says "oh, this guy's easy, I don't even have to write any strategy here, just beat them and move on." If I knew how, I wouldn't need to look at a clarifying document. Same thing here. Why don't you tell us what you think Toaster is?

• Locked thread