Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Isn't it crazy how people you don't like do things you don't agree with? Have you ever agreed with a thing that a person you don't like has done, then wonder to yourself "Am I secretly just as bad as the person I don't like?" Life's pretty complex, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

mysterious frankie posted:

Isn't it crazy how people you don't like do things you don't agree with? Have you ever agreed with a thing that a person you don't like has done, then wonder to yourself "Am I secretly just as bad as the person I don't like?" Life's pretty complex, huh?

mind blown op

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i just took a poo poo in my braincase

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
No if something pissed me off that bad, i'd tell them. And if they carried on i'd hit them. In the face. But not my mom or sister.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'm 2 lay-z 2 git layed. help me op

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Imagine this man doing sex on a woman, pretty cool imagry

Adbot