Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Allen very slightly over Davis for me, Floyd rather than Richardson just because he's so garbage you never know

Thanks. I felt like I was in a coin flip situation for both spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fariz
Nov 10, 2009

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
.5 PPR. Flex has been the bane of my existence, always starting the wrong guy

Harvin
Bradshaw
Beckham
Asiata
Hill
Decker

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Need to pick 2 RBs and 2 Flex.. standard scoring.

Joique Bell vs NO
Jeremy Hill @ Ind
Bishop Sankey @ Wsh
Ronnie Hillman vs SF
Pierre Garcon vs Ten
Brandin Cooks @ Det
ODBJ @ Dal
Jarvis Landry @ Chi

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

fariz posted:

.5 PPR. Flex has been the bane of my existence, always starting the wrong guy

Harvin
Bradshaw
Beckham
Asiata
Hill
Decker

Bradshaw if you want some solid, consistent points, Harvin if you want to gamble on either 2 points or a grand slam.

I'd go Bradshaw.

milkfat
May 6, 2003
Moo.
Standard Yahoo scoring: Need help with my QB and flex situation.

Cutler v Miami
Cam @ Green Bay

McKinnon @ Buffalo
Donnell @ Dallas

I'm leaning Cam due to last week and GBs weakness against running QBs. Then I'm thinking Donnell with Cruz being out and McKinnon playing a solid defense.

Elston Gunn
Apr 15, 2005

For the WR2 slot in a 0.5 PPR:
Larry Fitzgerald @ OAK
Michael Crabtree @ Den
James Jones vs ARI
Eric Decker @ NE

WR2 is my team's biggest weakness I think. I've been starting Crabtree, but I'm tired of his bullshit. Right now I'm leaning toward Fitzgerald, especially with Palmer back.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
1PPR, FLEX spot, choose 1:

A. Boldin vs Broncos
I. Crowell vs Jags
B. Quick vs Seahawks
D. Walker vs Washington FC

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

milkfat posted:

Standard Yahoo scoring: Need help with my QB and flex situation.

Cutler v Miami
Cam @ Green Bay

McKinnon @ Buffalo
Donnell @ Dallas

I'm leaning Cam due to last week and GBs weakness against running QBs. Then I'm thinking Donnell with Cruz being out and McKinnon playing a solid defense.

If it was PPR I'd say McKinnon....I think he'll catch a lot of passes against Buffalo and be a strong candidate for a TD. But if it's standard scoring, yeah, go with Donnell. This week should prove if his outburst was real or an Eddie Royal circa 2013-like outburst.

edit: and cam, yes. go with cam.

Dale Meets Wall
Aug 17, 2004

Dale will always steer you in the RIGHT direction!

Varg posted:

Need to pick 2 RBs and 2 Flex.. standard scoring.

Joique Bell vs NO
Jeremy Hill @ Ind
Bishop Sankey @ Wsh
Ronnie Hillman vs SF
Pierre Garcon vs Ten
Brandin Cooks @ Det
ODBJ @ Dal
Jarvis Landry @ Chi

I would go Bell Hillman Cooks and Hill personally

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Donnell's still going to get the targets, even more so minus cruz, but he's in a hit-or-miss offense. You could do a lot worse but I picked up Allen for the relative consistency

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Somewhat standard yahoo scoring

I'm 5-1 and 1st in points by a lot. However, this week I have a tough matchup. I'm on the fence about that RB spot. Is Ingram back yet? Or should I roll with either Robinson or Hillman?

I'm trying not to tinker or over think this, but no updates on Ingram since saturday is a little disconcerting.

DEAR RICHARD fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Oct 15, 2014

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Brian Quick vs Seattle or Larry Fitzgerald against Oakland? 0.5 PPR.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
1 point PPR

Pierre Garcon vs TEN
Torrey Smith vs ATL

and

Martellus Bennett vs MIA
Jordan Cameron @ JAX

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Doppelganger posted:

1 point PPR

Pierre Garcon vs TEN
Torrey Smith vs ATL

and

Martellus Bennett vs MIA
Jordan Cameron @ JAX

I am not sure what you re asking, but if it is pick one of each, Smith and Cameron.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.

eshock posted:

Brian Quick vs Seattle or Larry Fitzgerald against Oakland? 0.5 PPR.

If Palmer is starting, I would go with Fitzgerald.

Pick 3: 0.3 ppr
Alfred Morris vs Tenn
Lamar Miller @chi
Mike Wallace @chi
Golden Tate vs NO

I think I leave out Morris. The other three have been more consistent, but I can't help but think that sitting morris against tennessee is a mistake. espn tells me to leave out tate, but he's going to get a ton of targets, plus who listens to espn?

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I am not sure what you re asking, but if it is pick one of each, Smith and Cameron.
Yeah, it's one of each.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
So I'm a bit conflicted on WR, Keenan Allen has to start doing better but he's been poo poo for a while, I picked up some alternatives this week. Standard, no PPR.

I'm also tempted to give Lacy a shot again, but It's hard to pull our Bernard or Miller for him. Gore, maybe but Gore's been more consistent than Lacy at least.

edit: changed to TIMG since it doubles my rMBP screen...sorry

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 16, 2014

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
I picked up Carr (vs Ari) over Alex Smith (@SD) as a bye week QB fill. How crazy am I on a scale of 1-10?

I mainly just want to say "I'm starting the Carr" all Sunday :rice:.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
I'm not about to anoint Carr as the next Rich Gannon after just one week. Him and Holmes looked like they had something going though.

You take Smith if you want a high floor/low ceiling guy. You take Carr if you wanna roll the dice on a 0 or 20 score.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

I have Foles on bye, so I'm currently starting Bortles. Cousins and Carr are both available FAs, what should I do?

Emo Rodeo
Dec 28, 2006

This is one mystic quest
Standard yahoo league

Vereen or Crabtree at flex?

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Doppelganger posted:

I have Foles on bye, so I'm currently starting Bortles. Cousins and Carr are both available FAs, what should I do?
Cousins against a Tennessee defense that made Brian Hoyer look like a god, and Bortles threw for over 300.

Emo Rodeo posted:

Standard yahoo league

Vereen or Crabtree at flex?
Vereen's got a bigger floor, will be a factor in the passing game and the Jets have been mired in shittiness. Crabtree is more streaky, but may not get as many looks as Vereen will. That said, there's a chance you get Bolden'ed.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Doppelganger posted:

I think you know what to do (hint: :rice:).

In all seriousness, I'd take Carr over Bortles, no question (I had this same option). Cousins deserves consideration though, especially if your league only does -1 per INT (e.g. Yahoo) rather than -2. I think Cousins is the safer play: he's only had 1 bad game using Yahoo's -1 INT scoring. Carr is much more of a gamble. The Raider's came out of their bye and coaching change with a much more aggressive passing attack that looked good against a solid SD defense (even with a bunch of drops by Raiders receivers). If you think this is a legitimate sign of improvement, then Arizona at home should be a good matchup for Carr and you should consider starting him. If you are wary of placing your week 7 hopes and dreams on 1 great game, start Cousins.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I am hopping aboard the Thursday night pain train and starting Brady, Gronk, and the Pats D against the Jets. All I want to know is who's coming with me?

Autolycus
Nov 11, 2005
Motherfuckin' Bruce Campbell

MrSargent posted:

I am hopping aboard the Thursday night pain train and starting Brady, Gronk, and the Pats D against the Jets. All I want to know is who's coming with me?

I'm on board with you man! I got Brady, Edelman and the D as well. Here is hoping for some Thursday night massacre in the Pats favor.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
I have no idea what to do this week. I had the highest score in the league last week and don't think anyone will hit the same as they did last week.

.5 ppr otherwise standard yahoo.

WR
AJ80 @ Pit
Sanu @ Ind

Jackson v Ten
Crabtree @ Den

RB
Foster @ Pit
Hillman v SF

Richardson v Cin

I need a flex as well, currently going with Jackson. I have little depth at RB with McCoy on a bye.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I have to make the decision of a lifetime. My kicker is on bye. I'm probably going to just close my eyes and pick one, but just for fun who do you like better:

Shayne Graham @ Det
Matt Bryant @ Baltimore
Caleb Sturgis @ Chi
Gano @ GB

I'm leaning Graham just because it's in a dome.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'd go Sturgis because Bears defense. Graham in second though.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012

Murphy Brownback posted:

I have to make the decision of a lifetime. My kicker is on bye. I'm probably going to just close my eyes and pick one, but just for fun who do you like better:

Shayne Graham @ Det
Matt Bryant @ Baltimore
Caleb Sturgis @ Chi
Gano @ GB

I'm leaning Graham just because it's in a dome.

Who do I like better? Graham, because I am a Saints fan.

Which would I pick? Bryant, because he has the highest average on the season and has done great things for me the in past.

Which one should you pick for this weekend? Close your eyes and pick, it's a goddamned kicker.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Keep flipfloppin on this week's WR3 (std):
Cooks @ Det
Garcon Vs Ten

Detroit points against by WR record is dire, but they haven't faced much big as far as offense, and cooks should be loaded with targets without Graham. Garcon has a much softer matchup, but Cousins is having a real tough time and doesn't seem to have any intention of targeting Garcon much.
Available FA: Floyd vs KC, Hurns Vs. Cle, LaFell Vs. NYJ (I got mad at lafell last week, as a gronk owner)

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
I keep going back and forth over my flex spot.

I can't decide between these 4 gentlemen.
Oliver@KC
F.Jackson@MIN
Sanu@IND
A.Morris@TEN

Also should I stick with Buffalo@MIN? Detroit@NO and Cleveland@JAX are available.

Moon LLC
Mar 27, 2010

Quick didn't cost me my matchup last week but that 1 point really worries me. Still seems like one of my better options based on matchups though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

LordNad posted:

I keep going back and forth over my flex spot.

I can't decide between these 4 gentlemen.
Oliver@KC
F.Jackson@MIN
Sanu@IND
A.Morris@TEN

Also should I stick with Buffalo@MIN? Detroit@NO and Cleveland@JAX are available.

I can't think of a reason not to go Morris.

Buffalo is probably fine. I'm thinking that Cleveland could have a good game @JAX but wouldn't drop BUF to get them.

For myself, NFL.com standard scoring no ppr

Ahmad Bradshaw V. CIN
Justin Forsett V.ATL

Theoretically Bradshaw has a tougher contest, but he's also way more involved in his team's red zone offense.

scanlonman
Feb 7, 2008

by R. Guyovich
^ Ahmad Bradshaw

Pick two:

Mohamed Sanu, Cin WR
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE
Mike Wallace, Mia WR
Martellus Bennett, Chi TE

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

scanlonman posted:

^ Ahmad Bradshaw

Pick two:

Mohamed Sanu, Cin WR
Rob Gronkowski, NE TE
Mike Wallace, Mia WR
Martellus Bennett, Chi TE

I would go with the 2 you have selected. I am also banking on the Patriots tearing apart the Jets in TNF and think Gronk has a big game against the lovely Jets secondary. Sanu also proved that he is up to the task of being Dalton's WR1 in the absence of Green and think he sees a solid amount of targets, including Red Zone targets.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Newton or Wilson at QB this week? They see-sawed performances over the last two weeks. Considering I'm only running one decent RB (Charles) I need the best score possible out of my QB amongst a set of decent WR's and TE's.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LordNad posted:

If Detroit had already had their bye week, I'd consider grabbing them and rolling with them every week, but I guess probably not worth it until after that. I'd still be tempted now, though! Every defense against Jax has been fantastic, and Cleveland has Oakland and TB after them. They could be solid for a few weeks.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Tom Brady tonight v Jets
Cam Newton @GB

They fixed Tom Brady, right?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Pick 2:
Chris Johnson @ NE
Ronnie Hillman vs SF
Hartline @ CHI
Britt vs SEA
Donald Brown (if he plays) vs KC

Leaning Hillman and either Johnson or Hartline.

Alternatively, could make some waiver bids on Larry Donnell who get dropped or someone like Robert Woods if those are better than these options. CJ0K plays tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Pain of Mind posted:

Pick 2:
Chris Johnson @ NE
Ronnie Hillman vs SF
Hartline @ CHI
Britt vs SEA
Donald Brown (if he plays) vs KC

Leaning Hillman and either Johnson or Hartline.

Alternatively, could make some waiver bids on Larry Donnell who get dropped or someone like Robert Woods if those are better than these options. CJ0K plays tonight.

Ew. Hillman for sure, and Donnell would be better than any of your other options.

• Locked thread