Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

dalstrs posted:

I have no idea what to do this week. I had the highest score in the league last week and don't think anyone will hit the same as they did last week.

.5 ppr otherwise standard yahoo.

WR
AJ80 @ Pit
Sanu @ Ind

Jackson v Ten
Crabtree @ Den
Holmes v Ari

RB
Foster @ Pit
Hillman v SF

Richardson v Cin

I need a flex as well, currently going with Jackson. I have little depth at RB with McCoy on a bye.

Going to repost this since I got no clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superscumbag
Oct 25, 2012
Choose 2

Pierre Garcon
Michael Crabtree
OBJ
Torrey Smith

1ppr

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Bishop Sankey @ WSH or Jonathan Stewart vs. GB?

I am not super thrilled about either choice but I keep waffling between the two and honestly have no idea whom would be the better play.

Stew is coming off a knee injury but going against the swiss cheese of the Packers run D. Sankey is healthy but a rookie and going against a fairly decent Washington run defense (12th I think). Help.

DrPeepers
Apr 11, 2004
Can't decide what to do, only sure plays I see are Murray, Nelson and F. Jackson. Have Hoyer, AJ80 and James Jones at the moment, 12man/PPR:

QB
Matt Ryan @ BAL
Brian Hoyer @ JAC

1 WR & a FLEX
Andre Johnson @ PIT
James Jones vs ARI
Joique Bell vs NO
Michael Floyd @ OAK
Cecil Shorts III vs CLE
Branden Oliver vs KC
OBJ @ DAL
Mark Ingram @ DET
or wild card Jimmy Graham @ DET ??? Amaro was not the right pick lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:siren: Make sure to move Percy Harvin to your bench if you are starting him! Once ESPN/Yahoo/NFL updates, he will be locked since the Jets played. :siren:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

.5 PPR, with big game bonuses.

Vernon Davis @ Denver, or Jordan Reed vs. Ten?

Don't Sit your Studs says Davis, but boy howdy does ESPN favor Reed in terms of projections.

Same setup: pick a FLEX
Stacy vs. Sea
McKinnon @ Buf
Kelvin Benjamin (Q) @GB
Antone Smith @ Bal
Anquan Boldin @ Den
Jordan Reed vs. Ten
[Vernon/Reed, whichever isn't picked for the TE slot above]

I'm leaning Benjamin on the assumption he fully clears concussion protocol, and he has the early game so everyone above will be available to slot in if he doesn't suit up on Sunday.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
So Percy Harvin's getting traded to the Jets; I need a new flex guy this week.

CHOOSE ONE:

OBJ @DAL
Storm Johnson @CLE
Jarvis Landry @CHI

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Standard scoring league.

Hillman or Crowell.

I'm not sure. I feel like maybe Hillman won't get much done against the 49ers defense, but he stil seems to be Denver's main man. On the other hand, while Jacksonville is a much easier matchup, Crowell is still the backup to Tate so I don't know if he'll have many chances to do things.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dalstrs posted:

Going to repost this since I got no clue.

I would go Richardson instead of Hillman.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick 1 WR and a flex:

Anquan Boldin @ Den
Isaiah Crowell @ Jax
Odell Beckham Jr @ Dal
Pierre Thomas @ Det
Mark Ingram @ Det

I am already starting Ben Tate so it would be tough to start Crowell like I did last week. Which was an awesome duo. I only did it because KC and NO were on bye.

Green Gloves fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Oct 18, 2014

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I'd go with Ivory. Buffalo allows the fewest yards per game and yards per attempt rushing, while New England is middle of them pack in both. Ivory has been the lead back all year for the Jets and put up some very good games. He didn't do anything last week, but that was against a Denver team that is top 5 in both YPG and YPA.

Thanks for this! I would have regretted benching Ivory and this convinced me not to.

Dookie-In-The-Pants
May 7, 2008

You don't have to tell me
this is a bad joke.....
you CAN just ignore it.
Ronnie Hillman vs SF or Mark Ingram @ DET?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Need help picking a flex in a full PPR Yahoo league.

Pierre Garçon vs. Ten
Ronnie Hillman vs. SF
Marques Colston @ Det

I feel like Garçon could have the biggest upside (though a very low floor), with Hillman being slightly safer with Ball out. Also that Colston could have a big day with Graham out or limited.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

thrawn527 posted:

Need help picking a flex in a full PPR Yahoo league.

Pierre Garçon vs. Ten
Ronnie Hillman vs. SF
Marques Colston @ Det

I feel like Garçon could have the biggest upside (though a very low floor), with Hillman being slightly safer with Ball out. Also that Colston could have a big day with Graham out or limited.

You pretty much have it there. Hillman probably has the highest floor of the 3 but that might be an 8 point floor. Well probably higher in full PPR. Colstons got a tough matchup.

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down

Green Gloves posted:

Pick 1 WR and a flex:

Anquan Boldin @ Den
Isaiah Crowell @ Jax
Odell Beckham Jr @ Dal
Pierre Thomas @ Det
Mark Ingram @ Det

I am already starting Ben Tate so it would be tough to start Crowell like I did last week. Which was an awesome duo. I only did it because KC and NO were on bye.

SF WRs are unreliable IMO. I'd go with OBJ. I'm also considering starting Tate+Crow this week but with the news that West is healthy and will get some carries, I don't think I can even against Jax. The "experts" like Thomas over Ingram this week and I tend to agree if only because Brees is pretty bad when away and may or may not have Graham. Ingram's usage is unknown coming off the surgery. Will he split time with Robinson or look like the guy from weeks 1 and 2? If you need a flier, he might be worth it though.

I'm in a sticky situation for my RB2 and flex.
RB1 is Ben Tate

Pick RB2 and Flex:
Joique Bell vs NO
Jeremy Hill @Ind

Roddy White @Bal
Brandin Cooks @Det
Isaiah Crowell @Jax
Mark Ingram @Det

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Romo vs NYG or Stafford vs NO? Got Stafford in right now but I don't think another sub 15 performance will win it for me this week.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Santheb posted:

Romo vs NYG or Stafford vs NO? Got Stafford in right now but I don't think another sub 15 performance will win it for me this week.

I couldn't take anymore Stafford, even though this week should be better for him. Not that I know what I'm doing, but I was probably going to start Romo over Stafford (before luckily being able to land Can Newton to carry me the rest of the season). The Detroit/NO is supposed to be nice and high scoring, though.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Santheb posted:

whos on waivers

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Need flex help. Yahoo standard, 1 PPR

James Jones vARI
Storm Johnson vCLE
James Starks vCAR
Roy Helu vTEN

Jones did well for me last week, but I have a hard time trusting a WR in the flex spot.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Choose one WR one flex:

Colston @ Lions
Andre Holmes v. Cards
Joique Bell v. Saints
Sankey @ Redskins

I am leaning Holmes and JBell.

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!

climboutonalimb posted:

Pick RB2 and Flex:
Joique Bell vs NO
Jeremy Hill @Ind

Roddy White @Bal
Brandin Cooks @Det
Isaiah Crowell @Jax
Mark Ingram @Det

In a similar situation, and I've got Bell flexed over Crowell. Tempted to swap them since Bush is back and Megatron hobbled, especially since I'm I'm a 20 point hole from Thursday's game.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

I couldn't take anymore Stafford, even though this week should be better for him. Not that I know what I'm doing, but I was probably going to start Romo over Stafford (before luckily being able to land Can Newton to carry me the rest of the season). The Detroit/NO is supposed to be nice and high scoring, though.

That's why I've still got him in there. Another week like the last few and my patience will be completely exhausted though.

fat greasy puto posted:

whos on waivers

Flacco, Cousins, Dalton, Davis, Palmer, Glennon.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Dren posted:

Choose one WR one flex:

Colston @ Lions
Andre Holmes v. Cards
Joique Bell v. Saints
Sankey @ Redskins

I am leaning Holmes and JBell.
I like those picks. Colston has been invisible while Sankey couldn't get it going against the JAGS (Locker's return will help him, cause ain't nobody scared of Whitehurst). Holmes and Bell have been productive with their touches.

As for myself, my WRs have gone through a meat grinder and I'm left with...

K.Allen vs. KC
ODBJ @ DAL
Holmes @ ARI

Who do I run with?

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Need some RB help - pick two, .5 PPR:

Spiller vs. MIN
T-Rich vs. CIN
Sankey at WAS
McKinnon at BUF

Alternatively, pick one, and one of the following:

Quick vs. SEA
Cook vs. SEA

I don't have a clue what the gently caress to do here. Spiller and T-Rich are terrible, but Sankey and McKinnon could do anything. Quick and Cook are going up against Seattle, and while that's not a death sentence, it does hamper expectations.

Also, in another league - pick one, no PPR:

S-Jax at BAL
McKinnon at BUF
(Megatron vs. NO)

Leaning towards McKinnon here, and I should probably play Megatron if by some miracle he does play, right? He won't be a decoy again, right?

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Miko posted:

I like those picks. Colston has been invisible while Sankey couldn't get it going against the JAGS (Locker's return will help him, cause ain't nobody scared of Whitehurst). Holmes and Bell have been productive with their touches.

As for myself, my WRs have gone through a meat grinder and I'm left with...

K.Allen vs. KC
ODBJ @ DAL
Holmes @ ARI

Who do I run with?

If I had to pick I suppose I would go Allen because he's on the best offense but there's not really a clear choice here. Are there any of them that you would hate yourself if that guy went off and you hadn't started him?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Santheb posted:

That's why I've still got him in there. Another week like the last few and my patience will be completely exhausted though.

Flacco, Cousins, Dalton, Davis, Palmer, Glennon.

maybe pick up palmer to start over him, im int he same predicament and waffling about palmer. supposedly palmer is trying to get his arm back to strength by throwing a ton. stafford didnt look good against a bad defense last week, and while NO is worse, im not sure i trust him without calvin johnson. thank you for reading these 4 sentences which informed you that i dont know what you should do

CapnEnnui
Mar 14, 2005
I've been thinking about this decision too much all week and could use some input. 0.5 PPR, pick one:

James Jones vs ARI
Larry Fitzgerald @ OAK
Rueben Randle @ DAL
Eddie Royal vs KC

The expert/internet consensus seems to be Randle, and people are saying the Cruz injury helps him, but I'm doubting Cruz being out will help him since he's been getting force fed 10 targets per week anyways and will just merit more coverage now. Between Cruz being out, relying on a rookie RB and Peyton Hillis, and Dallas being the second stingiest defense vs WRs, I'm doubting the Giants have a great week. On the other hand, James Jones has been consistently scoring points and is playing Arizona in what is surprisingly a great matchup for fantasy WRs. Patrick Peterson has been a liability all year and I don't see why that should stop this week. Both my gut and my brain are telling me Jones is the pick this week. Can anyone explain why I'm an idiot?

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
I'm starting Romo with confidence, why the heck are y'all uncertain? Do you think he will do worse vs. the Giants than he did at Century Link?!

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
Damnit. First time for everything...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Gore (vs DEN) or Tate (vs NO) for flex?

Leaning Tate, but Gore always seems to have a big week after doing poo poo the week before.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Tate has the superior floor.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

TubeStank posted:

Gore (vs DEN) or Tate (vs NO) for flex?

Leaning Tate, but Gore always seems to have a big week after doing poo poo the week before.

Tate without Megatron against a weak saints defense is a top 20 receiver.

I have two leagues where I have Kelce and Graham. Assuming Graham is active my flex becomes interesting...

Standard scoring: Kelce @ SD or Gore vs DEN?

.5ppr: Kelce @ SD or J. Bell vs NO?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jay Cutler vs MIA

quote:

Projected: 16
Cutler finally found the touch on his deep ball in Week 6, going 5-for-7 for 191 yards on passes at least 15 yards downfield (7-of-30 entering Week 6), according to ESPN Stats & Info. The Dolphins have been respectable versus opposing fantasy arms this season (allowing 14th-fewest points per game), but having multiple weapons in a high-octane passing attack keeps Cutler firmly in the QB1 discussion for Week 7. --JM
or

Cam Newton @ GB

quote:

Projected: 21
Newton is Pro Football Focus' highest-rated quarterback at the moment, having improved his weekly game grade in every game since returning to action in Week 2, peaking with a vintage "Super Cam" opus in Cincinnati. With the training wheels off (17 carries in Week 6) in the running game, Newton is primed for another dual-threat day versus a Packers defense allowing the second-most rushing yards per game to opposing quarterbacks (32.2 yards per game). --JM
I've had Cam benched since week 1 since Cutler's been amazing and lol Panthers offense, but he's really heating up and it sounds like he's got a better matchup. Pats D/ST skunked me Thursday so I'm wondering if I should take the gamble with Cam or stick with Cutler.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Pick one QB:
Romo vNYG
Roethlisberger vHou
Smith @SD

I have no idea which to go, tempted to go with Alex Smith hoping they are rested and looking for something to prove against the Chargers.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Corte posted:

Pick one QB:
Romo vNYG
Roethlisberger vHou
Smith @SD

I have no idea which to go, tempted to go with Alex Smith hoping they are rested and looking for something to prove against the Chargers.

Alex Smith shouldn't even be rostered, much less started over Romo. Why do you have 3 QBs? :psyduck:

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Ppr: Michael Floyd, Boldin, Torrey Smith, Mike Evans. Leaning Torrey.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

.5 PPR, with big game bonuses.

Vernon Davis @ Denver, or Jordan Reed vs. Ten?

Don't Sit your Studs says Davis, but boy howdy does ESPN favor Reed in terms of projections.

Same setup: pick a FLEX
Stacy vs. Sea
McKinnon @ Buf
Kelvin Benjamin (Q) @GB
Antone Smith @ Bal
Anquan Boldin @ Den
Jordan Reed vs. Ten
[Vernon/Reed, whichever isn't picked for the TE slot above]

I'm leaning Benjamin on the assumption he fully clears concussion protocol, and he has the early game so everyone above will be available to slot in if he doesn't suit up on Sunday.

Any opinion? Benjamin seems likely to play, but will he play a full game? Or should I stick in Jordan Reed maybe?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Pick one (standard scoring):

Andre Williams @Dal
Rueben Randle @Dal
Ronnie Hillman v SF

Williams will have an easier time running against Dallas than Randle will have catching passes, but the Giants will probably fall behind and stop running the ball very much, and Randle should be the #1 WR and benefit a ton from that. Hillman has a tough matchup, but will benefit from Denver likely playing from in front most of the game.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Asking again in hopes of a last minute bit of advice.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Standard scoring league.

Hillman or Crowell.

I'm not sure. I feel like maybe Hillman won't get much done against the 49ers defense, but he stil seems to be Denver's main man. On the other hand, while Jacksonville is a much easier matchup, Crowell is still the backup to Tate so I don't know if he'll have many chances to do things.

For the record, I currently have Crowell in the spot, but I'm still uncertain about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

Asking again in hopes of a last minute bit of advice.

For the record, I currently have Crowell in the spot, but I'm still uncertain about it.

I guess if Cleveland blows out Jax, Crowell should get a decent amount of work!

• Locked thread