Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

It's nothing special really, just not believeing in the one true Pizza while leaving its existence open. It's easier that way i find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
jesus crust

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Some people like pineapple, some like anchovies. It's no big deal.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:gas:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Hagborn posted:

jesus crust

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Hagborn posted:

jesus crust

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I'm anime agnostic

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Nick Rivers posted:

I like pizza.

I do too. I just don't know if there is one perfect pizza out there.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
pineapples are the poo poo especially with sausage and cajun crust

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Stoic Commie posted:

pineapples are... poo poo

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

This is the advantage of a pizza agnosticism, this is not a problem. Simply don't eat them. Or maybe try them, they might taste better than you remember.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Azraelle posted:

This is the advantage of a pizza agnosticism, this is not a problem. Simply don't eat them. Or maybe try them, they might taste better than you remember.

if someone gets half pineapple on your non-pineapple, God-fearing American pizza, rogue slices and juices permeate through.

death to pineapple pizza havers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

The Mad Archivist posted:

if someone gets half pineapple on your non-pineapple, God-fearing American pizza, rogue slices and juices permeate through.

death to pineapple pizza havers

Violence is not the answer. The proof of the perfect pizza is not known, and may be unknowable.

• Locked thread