Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous

mr.capps posted:

oh i was talking about the bbq wars

So was I. The dudes at Bandana's are preparing for combat. I heard some poo poo about them hitting Sugarfire sometime tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I read somewhere that Missouri is the state most likely to be forgotten by the rest of America. What state do you think Missourians forget about most? For me it's Delaware.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

rhode island probably, there's just too many dumb little states up around there

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
kansas

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I mean has anyone actually ever been to Delaware? How do we know it's not conspiracy to keep the number of stars on the flag even?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

I think delaware was the 1st state

but it must be pretty lame otherwise they wouldn't have made so many more

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

MegaGatts posted:

I read somewhere that Missouri is the state most likely to be forgotten by the rest of America. What state do you think Missourians forget about most? For me it's Delaware.

Missouri.

nickutz
Feb 3, 2004

Put blue and red chicken in mouth plz

MegaGatts posted:

I read somewhere that Missouri is the state most likely to be forgotten by the rest of America.

Good, I don't want them thinking about or remembering us. Our grand plans will be much easier to succeed against the unsuspecting.

nickutz
Feb 3, 2004

Put blue and red chicken in mouth plz
$202.6 million Powerball ticket sold in Missouri

And some lucky Ferguson resident won $10,000. Maybe they can use that to move out of Ferguson.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

nickutz posted:

$202.6 million Powerball ticket sold in Missouri

And some lucky Ferguson resident won $10,000. Maybe they can use that to move out of Ferguson.

Or post bail.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

If they're black they aren't going to be allowed to bail out of jail and if they're white they won't be in jail in the first place.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Niec.

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
Why would you want to live in misery?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
England Sucks is a throwaway account created to gently caress with people in the Scottish referendum threads, stop taking his fakeposts seriously.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
bu.mp

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
it's loving cold in KC and i hate it

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Marvin Freeman posted:

it's loving cold in KC and i hate it

weather is always a bitch. at least the sun is out.

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
I moved out of Missouri two months ago and drove back last weekend for a visit.
Never again. Nuke Kirksville from orbit.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

Missouri would be the best state if all the people died.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pros and cons of missouri
pros: kanas city is the city of fountains, lot of neat fountains if you are into that. also bbq
cons: there is a portal to hell in missouri

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

I thought the portal to hell was in kansas

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Name one kind of rib that is better than Saint Louis style. You can't

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Feranon posted:

missouri has Momo and the spook light, so those are way more spooky monsters than whatever kanas has

we have the portal to hell

solovyov
Feb 23, 2006

LAWYER FIGHT

Feranon posted:

Lies. Broken glass all over that altar.

In important pizza news, Andy Cohen has revealed that he likes provel.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The portal to hell is in Missouri, it's located everywhere in the entire state.

Thermopyle
Jul 1, 2003

...the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt. —Bertrand Russell

Took my daughter to the STL Science Center today. That's a cool place. Haven't been to any other science center type of places to compare it too, though.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Thermopyle posted:

Took my daughter to the STL Science Center today. That's a cool place. Haven't been to any other science center type of places to compare it too, though.

It's not bad but mostly because it's free. Go to the City Museum unless you're too poor. That place is good.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

Thermopyle posted:

It is pretty marginal, compared to science centers that set you back 30$ admission plus 15 parking. (BTW, parking is free on the Planetarium side). S&I in Chicago smashes it, but you pay. The Art and History museums are both a lot more national-quality, and the same amount of free.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

so much for that snow storm in kc today.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

yeah we were supposed to get 2 inches but barely got a dusting. not that I'm complaining. I never understood why boring cranky grownups didn't get excited about winter and snow. and now I am the boring cranky grownup.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Have any of my fellow missourians here have had an encounter with Momo, aka Missouri's Big Foot?

If so, describe your encounter.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Feranon posted:

yeah we were supposed to get 2 inches but barely got a dusting. not that I'm complaining. I never understood why boring cranky grownups didn't get excited about winter and snow. and now I am the boring cranky grownup.

Some of us have jobs and poo poo and we don't get a snow day when MODOT forgets to plow the major streets after a snowstorm.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

mr.capps posted:

Have any of my fellow missourians here have had an encounter with Momo, aka Missouri's Big Foot?

If so, describe your encounter.

We actually call them skunk apes here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

momo and spooklights all the other dumb local legends are fake

on the other hand, I can tell you from firsthand experience ufos are very real and the aliens inside really do like butt stuff

(I liked the butt stuff too :q:)

• Locked thread