Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Normal people don't worry about doxxing because we did normal stupid kid things on the internet like name a neopet Fartballz or got in a pokemon argument or something. The only reason GBS (and most of the rest of SA) makes such a big deal about being doxxed is because they assume everyone else in the world also drew the girl from Gargoyles getting hosed or posted stories about how they skinned live cats on newgrounds like they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

but ritsu, my somethingawful account is my embarrassing secret

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Why is everyone in this forum a sociopath.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im afraid some dude is going to crack my permanent record and see that i did juvie time for yelling memes in church

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Aatrek: never forget

client
Aug 19, 2010

if the doxxmen are brave and powerful enough they can find out that i posted "minion ftw" on a twisted metal forum 12 years ago

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im worried people will find out i hunt and eat mailmen

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

client posted:

if the doxxmen are brave and powerful enough they can find out that i posted "minion ftw" on a twisted metal forum 12 years ago

nobody was saying ftw 12 years ago.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

if people doxx me they might find out i did something stupid in high school once and i will never live it down

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
The pseudonym I use for my website/company is the same as my Battlefield gamertag and whenever anyone googles me the first result is my terrible k/d ratio and EA won't change it!!!!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
i still get in pokemon arguments

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Normal people don't worry about doxxing because we did normal stupid kid things on the internet like name a neopet Fartballz or got in a pokemon argument or something. The only reason GBS (and most of the rest of SA) makes such a big deal about being doxxed is because they assume everyone else in the world also drew the girl from Gargoyles getting hosed or posted stories about how they skinned live cats on newgrounds like they did.

so which one are you?

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Troposphere posted:

i still get in pokemon arguments

digimon are ten times better

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

D-Demona?!?

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
I'm old.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

I.N.R.I posted:

we were, but it meant gently caress the world then

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I read the thread title and for a brief second I was shocked that someone thought I was important enough to make a GBS thread about me.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I'm a doxxaholic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

so which one are you?

When I was like 11 I registered on a Mario forum and some guy tried getting me to roleplay as a shyguy. I didn't understand what he was talking about and left immediately.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
The person who PMd me about doxxing me, told me some information about a family member - if I don't comply with their demands, I'm afraid they'll go after them instead of me. They are cowards for doing this but I am powerless to resist...

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When I was like 11 I registered on a Mario forum and some guy tried getting me to roleplay as a shyguy. I didn't understand what he was talking about and left immediately.

LOL

no they will not posted:

The person who PMd me about doxxing me, told me some information about a family member - if I don't comply with their demands, I'm afraid they'll go after them instead of me. They are cowards for doing this but I am powerless to resist...

LOL

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sounds like you lived up to his rp fantasy, bet he interpreted it as you being shy

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

no they will not posted:

thats hosed up...

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Clayren posted:

digimon are ten times better

true

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

the yellow turd is gbs and i am the rat who rides him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uhh, are people seriously thinking digimon is better than pokemon right now?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

no they will not posted:

if you are being serious that is not cool and hosed up

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Yes of course the yellow digimon thats shaped liek a piece of poo poo is my favourite... because it reminds me of myself :D

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Los Lobos posted:

Yes of course the yellow digimon thats shaped liek a piece of poo poo is my favourite... because it reminds me of myself :D

lol

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Uhh, are people seriously thinking digimon is better than pokemon right now?

i'll kick ur rear end

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Troposphere posted:

i'll kick ur rear end

that doesn't even look like a monster, more like a mage

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Im not worried about being doxxed, because all the hosed up and crazy poo poo I say? Guess what? I say it irl too. :twisted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Troposphere posted:

i'll kick ur rear end

:whitewater:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Davincie posted:

that doesn't even look like a monster, more like a mage

his name is wizardmon idiot

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im barack obama.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sounds boring

i h8 yuppies

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

I.N.R.I posted:

hollywood squares is a very old show

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

sether01 posted:

if you are being serious that is not cool and hosed up

Sensitive information deleted... i have to protect my family...

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Sorry Corals posted:

but ritsu, my somethingawful account is my embarrassing secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

no they will not posted:

Sensitive information deleted... i have to protect my family...

hahaha

• Locked thread