Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Normal people don't worry about doxxing because we did normal stupid kid things on the internet like name a neopet Fartballz or got in a pokemon argument or something. The only reason GBS (and most of the rest of SA) makes such a big deal about being doxxed is because they assume everyone else in the world also drew the girl from Gargoyles getting hosed or posted stories about how they skinned live cats on newgrounds like they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

so which one are you?

When I was like 11 I registered on a Mario forum and some guy tried getting me to roleplay as a shyguy. I didn't understand what he was talking about and left immediately.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uhh, are people seriously thinking digimon is better than pokemon right now?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Troposphere posted:

i'll kick ur rear end

That thing is pretty cool, but so is cubone.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Izumi Konata posted:

u forgot to capitalize Top Secret, princess punctuation.

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

'm a normal person who doesn't want people to harass my family

Crossing the streams is taboo from my perspective and should never be done, I'm more talking about "helldumping" but I hate that term and doxx is fun to say/read.

If we all were so lucky to live in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, I believe crossing the streams would be considered an unforgivable act, much like the unforgivable curses.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DrManiac posted:

Digimon was always better than Pokemon in every way.

You really are a maniac..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why are you quoting yourself you stupid bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Please don't talk to me anymore, TEAYCHES.

• Locked thread