Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Sorry for the intrusion; my av is a gif, but he says he wanted to pop in and say hello nonetheless.

Now click this poo poo: Little Big's Everyday I'm drinking and With Russia From Love. Guaranteed pro click. Russian punk dubstep kinda thing, with Russians and dwarfslittle people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Sorry for the intrusion; my av is a gif, but he says he wanted to pop in and say hello nonetheless.

Now click this poo poo: Little Big's Everyday I'm drinking and With Russia From Love. Guaranteed pro click. Russian punk dubstep kinda thing, with Russians and dwarfslittle people.

Are those the Russian equivalent to Juggalos?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what do you get if you cross a russian with a russian?
a russian

MadMattH
Sep 8, 2011

VideoGames posted:

what do you get if you cross a russian with a russian?
an angry russian

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Russia is what would happen if you could somehow take Scotland to it's logical conclusion.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lunixnerd posted:

Russia is what would happen if you could somehow take Scotland to it's logical conclusion.

I thought Russia was just White Mexico

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Taint Reaper posted:

I thought Russia was just White Mexico

Actually Russia is what you get if you have a country full of people who just don't give any fucks because centuries of oppression have instilled a sense of nihilism on them

Though that seems to be changing with the recent backlash against gay people

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Cross fit shirt and a guy half naked with bloody nipples and a dildo in his hand. Right

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaldabaoth posted:

Though that seems to be changing with the recent backlash against gay people

I thought they shot and mutilated the corpses of Chinese people crossing their border too?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Taint Reaper posted:

I thought they shot and mutilated the corpses of Chinese people crossing their border too?

You see it went like this

Average Russians: The USSR collapsed, everyone just do whatever they want because I don't give a gently caress anymore

Gay Russians: Okay then *comes out of the closet*

Average Russians: Wait, poo poo! This nihilism thing is going too far! I'm gonna fight to revive the USSR after all *becomes hyper-nationalistic, invades Ukraine*

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaldabaoth posted:

You see it went like this

Average Russians: The USSR collapsed, everyone just do whatever they want because I don't give a gently caress anymore

Gay Russians: Okay then *comes out of the closet*

Average Russians: Wait, poo poo! This nihilism thing is going too far! I'm gonna fight to revive the USSR after all *becomes hyper-nationalistic, invades Ukraine*

Ok but I'm pretty sure they were still hanging china dudes and dragging them from behind cars and feeding them to bears in a pit game of thrones style even after the USSR collapsed.

Like that sounds much worse than just being against homosexuality on the scale of bad things.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Ok but I'm pretty sure they were still hanging china dudes and dragging them from behind cars and feeding them to bears in a pit game of thrones style even after the USSR collapsed.

Like that sounds much worse than just being against homosexuality on the scale of bad things.

Not sure about that considering that population of some towns in Siberia has chinese majority these days. And large minority in most others

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Sekenr posted:

Not sure about that considering that population of some towns in Siberia has chinese majority these days. And large minority in most others

This is kind of why they're burning them to the ground.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

MadMattH posted:

Are those the Russian equivalent to Juggalos?

No, they're just Russians.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

whats going on here please, no joke responses

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Aesop Poprock posted:

whats going on here please, no joke responses

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2013/0...injuries-video/

there might be a more journalistic source somewhere rather then a site called the gaily grind but whatever

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 15, 2014

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ThePutty posted:

there might be a more journalistic source somewhere rather then a site called the gaily grind but whatever

i figured it was something like that

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ThePutty posted:

Gaily Grind is dumb because when you perform the required letter substitution you get Daily Drind.

Perhaps even Daily Dring depending on the rules or the substitution.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Cthulu Carl posted:

Gaily Grind is dumb because when you perform the required letter substitution you get Daily Drind.

Perhaps even Daily Dring depending on the rules or the substitution.

in conclusion: im gay

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

gifs are, how you say, ok? Yes?

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

:stare:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if on the other hand, we were to immediately launch an all out and coordinated attack on all their airfields and missile bases we'd stand a drat good chance of catching 'em with their pants down

i'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. uh depending on the breaks.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

The Droid posted:

*mistakes airliner for a particular military transport that cannot fly nearly that high or even that fast* "It was unavoidable tragedy"
No. They did it on purpose because they knew they could get away with it.

And they did.

Also, will dashcam cameras ever take off in the states? It'd be a neat thing and prices are falling every day.

Muttonchips fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Oct 15, 2014

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Russia seems like one huge bizarre amusement park. Frankly, it scares me.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Did you know FPSRUSSIA was an american jew who murdered his camera man or something .messed up.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i post these in last russia thread, i hope its okay i post again, yes?

Here is little boy trying to get insurance. Hes not very good at what he does

Here are trucks fighting eachother

Here is angry russian man

Never go in snow,

Russian horse just as good as car

Drunk tank drivers not okay but what can you do, yes?

Bad men, better look away or they turn you into borscht

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
gbs writing like a russian talks never gets old

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

awesome-express posted:

gifs are, how you say, ok? Yes?

Da.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When you think about it, gifs are like many jaypegs one after another

quote:

gbs writing like a russian talks never gets old

This, but unironically

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

russia seems like a cool place to not live

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is tuesday so instead of normal day i start beer and end vodka

tomorrow i start vodka and end beer, such is world comrad

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

is tuesday so instead of normal day i start beer and end vodka

tomorrow i start vodka and end beer, such is world comrad

yes yes very good. funny<

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Does the government prosecute the people attacking homosexuals at all? Or do they just go "Ehhh whatever"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Muttonchips posted:

Does the government prosecute the people attacking homosexuals at all? Or do they just go "Ehhh whatever"

they join in usually

• Locked thread