Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

being gay is illegal in russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
its more of a citizens arrest/trial/punishment really

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

being gay is illegal in russia

Isn't that why the Chechens started fighting the Russians?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

The Taint Reaper posted:

I thought Russia was just White Mexico

How dare you
Much better food in Mexico's squalor

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

How dare you
Much better food in Mexico's squalor

Agreed. But who is have better woman?

e: The easiest way to tell a Pole from a Russian is that they wear Puma not Adidas. Is true story.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Benny Harvey posted:

Agreed. But who is have better woman?

e: The easiest way to tell a Pole from a Russian is that they wear Puma not Adidas. Is true story.

Russia have on average better woman

But even best looking womans in Russia pose in fetid street water

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

I honestly don't know which (if any) lolrussians photos were taken with a sense of irony.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ThePutty posted:

in conclusion: im gay

same

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
classiest urinal ever, hot drat. looks like my grandma's tea set.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

classiest urinal ever, hot drat. looks like my grandma's tea set.

bet it's real chinese bone.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

this one was definitely a joke on everybody having the same photo on a beach

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Why do people want to get hit by cars so much in Russia?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
destroy your body with car, make money
destroy your body with vodka, spend money

makes financial sense if you think about it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BlackJosh posted:

youd want to too if you lived there

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why don;t they just flood china or a weaker country with people and just declare themselves a free nation so they can just get shot.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TOILETLORD posted:

why don;t they just flood china or a weaker country with people and just declare themselves a free nation so they can just get shot.

What do you think is happening in Ukraine lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TOILETLORD posted:

i think they already do this but with afghanistan, ukraine, chechnya, georgia, etc.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

What do you think is happening in Ukraine lmao

don't care because it's not america.

naem
May 29, 2011

Russians announced officially that the bodies of any Muslim terrorists suicide bombing in russia would be wrapped in pig skin, guaranteeing they won't go to heaven

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

naem posted:

Russians announced officially that the bodies of any Muslim terrorists suicide bombing in russia would be wrapped in pig skin, guaranteeing they won't go to heaven

good, we should just save tax payer money and drop pigs on isis.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

naem posted:

in soviet russia pigs blanket you!!!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

naem posted:

nice

naem
May 29, 2011

It was an official state policy type thing too it wasn't Russia's version of fox news. Like they held up a pig skin in the background.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
This is my friend Anton. One of the best people I know and most genuine dude around. This photo was taken a few weeks ago. Russia is a fuckin' hell of a place.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
privyet moryak

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Ugh reading this thread makes me want to move to Russia really really really bad

I feel like I'd fit in really well over there

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
It's like The South but with snow n' slavic traditions

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Rap Music and Dope posted:

This is my friend Anton. One of the best people I know and most genuine dude around. This photo was taken a few weeks ago. Russia is a fuckin' hell of a place.

So who's the human?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Rap Music and Dope posted:

My inner gay really wants me to compliment that wallpaper. Would look better in blue, though.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Sekenr posted:

this one was definitely a joke on everybody having the same photo on a beach

Well, that'll show all those people at the beach for sure

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

BlackJosh posted:

insurance fraud

thats why there are so many russian dashcams, so the drivers can prove that the guy who got hit was faking it and was at fault

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Cardiovorax posted:

My inner gay really wants me to compliment that wallpaper. Would look better in blue, though.

Eh, i don't know about blue. A darker shade of green would make all the difference. Maybe make the gold a bit brighter and less mustard colored too.

Muttonchips posted:

Does the government prosecute the people attacking homosexuals at all? Or do they just go "Ehhh whatever"

:smith:

quote:

According to the assailants, they beat the victim with a bat for a few hours, cut him with a knife, stained him with paint, tore his anus with a pry bar and filled his anus with [builders expanding insulation] foam. The injuries apparently led to his death following the torture, said the bandits. The victim probably screamed and called for help, but since he did not know the Russian language well, nobody came to his aid. Also, neighbors in the building appeared to have aided the bandits in torturing the victim.

quote:

No arrests have been made and no charges were pressed. Putin’s law enforcement seems to fully condone these actions. Moreover, Dr. Degtyarev’s numerous written complaints to the authorities only resulted in his own persecution and threats directed at him and his 72 years old mother.

In the official correspondence from the local District Attorney office and Governor’s office it was explained that Russian authorities do not see any wrongdoings in the video clips or photographs posted by Neo Nazi group “Occupy Pedofilyaj.” Actually, the authorities referred to this group as one of the “civil movements fighting the sins of the society.” Dr. Degtyarev diligently collects every piece of evidence and correspondence and records all phone conversation with direct threats to him and his mother.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Eh, i don't know about blue. A darker shade of green would make all the difference. Maybe make the gold a bit brighter and less mustard colored too.
Royal blue and gold go really well together, though. Very classy. Bordeaux red might work, but then you need wood paneling.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

so russia is basically just white people drinking outdoors at crude wooden tables in various states of undress

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Russians bravely rescuing cats stuck in trees. :stonk::hf::3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ksx8HOwPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Nr31Lv6H8

It always gives me great pause when a Russian offers to "show me a trick!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyF5tbN8iXw

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 15, 2014

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

FopeDush posted:

so russia is basically just white people drinking outdoors at crude wooden tables in various states of undress

turns out that's actually bulgaria, too. Can confirm, have family in BUL.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Sounds a lot like my family get-togethers, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
really this whole tumblr is russia.jpeg: http://miloserdie.tumblr.com/

• Locked thread