Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Russia seems like one huge bizarre amusement park. Frankly, it scares me.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

katlington posted:

Morph this

Into this

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Avocados posted:

good god this is so much less :haw: and more :magical: with the full video and sounds, compared to the gif. thanks, I think.

No one even asks the important question: Why is there a sink just laying on the side of the road?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce a couple of Russian Mail Order Bride sites. Go shopping boys. Bonus: No bears!

Russian Cupid.

Russian Brides Club.

Adanov.

Volga Girl.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

Anybody got any good successful stories about Russian mail order brides?

Later. I'm still shopping.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
What's up with the haircuts on Russian men?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Does anyone have the link to those Russian/Eastern European jokes that are so dire and gloomy that they are hilarious?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

YES! Thank you. Now I can laugh feel better about myself.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Joke: Before you judge a Ukranian, walk a kilometer in his shoes. After that who care? He a kilometer away and you have his shoes. The end.

Joke: Pirate walk into bar, have steering wheel in the pants.
Bartender ask pirate, why have you steering wheel in the pants?
Pirate say nothing -- not really pirate, just man, delirious from malnutrition.

Joke: Latvian man see tree with beautiful leaf greens. Man say 'hooray, great symbol hope times ahead' But is not tree, is dead body. Man hallucinating due to malnutrition.

Joke: Latvian man ask potato: "Why you so tasty?" Potato say nothing. Is rock.

Joke: Latvian girl is say, "I want go America one day." Father say, "I send you America." Daughter is thank father. Make tears of happy. Father use for salty potato. Father think moment, say, "Daughter, I no send you America." Potato is more salt.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

the night dad posted:

The uncle of a Russian friend of mine put in his will that he would be shot out of a cannon for his funeral.

ru.txt

Farewell, Comrade.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

not surprising that the first and only act of nuclear bomb violence in history was done by america

You don't like this country? Go to Russsssha!

:clint::clint::clint:

:10bux::20bux::69snypa::bandwagon::banme::biotruths::bunt::bustem::byewhore:
:byob::cadfan::camera6::ccp::chillout::chiyo::clegg::cmon:

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Please sticky this thread.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Something smells like fish.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Joke: Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.
____

Joke: Boy: But mother, I no are like grandma.
Mother: Eat anyway. Is no potato.
____

Joke: Three Latvian girl are walk down street. One have knife, one have gun, one have window. They are meet soldier. Soldier is ask first girl, “Why you are knife having?” “If you try rape me, I stab!” she say. Okay! Second girl, “Why you are have gun?” “If you try rape me, I shoot!” she say. Okay! Third girl, “Why you have window?!?” “If you try rape me, I jump out!”
____

Joke: Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potato, and dead son's body. Can take two across river only at one time. If he leave dog with potato or dead Latvian son, dog eat them. Is very sad problem. Also hole in boat.
____

Joke: A Croatian, an Estonian, and a Latvian are sitting in bar. Croatian say: "I hungry!" The Estonian say: "I have starving!" The Latvian say nothing. He dead 3 days.
____

Joke: Latvian tell doctor he drink vodka and break leg in 2 places. Doctor say quit going those places. Ask for potato.
____

Joke: Handy Latvian man see farmer and say, "Your wheelbarrow sound squeaky, I fix for half potato." Farmer angry because he say, "This not wheelbarrow, this is wife!
____

Joke: Latvian walks into bar with gun. Yells "who rape my wife?" Man in back yells "I did, for I am soldier. Now give potato."
____

Joke: Latvian comedian say “What deal with potato?” Latvian crowd not laugh. Comedian squint into darkness. All die from malnourish.
____

Joke: Latvian man is pray for months for potato. Next day potatoes rain from sky! All in village dead by potato to head.
____

Joke: Latvian woman give birth to baby. Doctor is say “I have the good and the bad news. The bad news is the baby deformed, head is look like potato”. Woman is say “what is good news?”. Doctor is say “Put baby in boiling water, and family is no hungry for one more day”. The mother is quiet.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
One more:

Latvian man standing at beach notice all pretty girls talk to Ukrainian man but not him. Later, he ask Ukrainian man for advice. Ukrainian man say, "When I come to shore, I always put potato down in swim trunks. Girls see bulge, they like. You try next day." Latvian man wake up next day, put on swimming trunks and slides a potato in. He walk up and down shore but no pretty girls come to him for notice. He sees Ukrainian friend and says, "Your advice not work. All day I walk around and no pretty girls." Ukrainian man look at Latvian and say, "Tomorrow you put potato in the front of swim trunks."

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Seriously, the whole loving country is literally a circus. Strange clothes, torrents of booze, civilized bears, tiny vehicles, squatting people in track suits, bumper cars in the streets being recorded for our entertainment. A circus.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
It is now the time for Putin posting.

THE sexiest man in Russia...no...THE WORLD.

"Putin on the Ritz."

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

All our leader does is golf. :-(

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Russian Name Generator. I am now Evgenii Aleksandrov. I am posting name generator links like it's 2002.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Cardiovorax posted:

That's so beautiful it doesn't even look real.

That's what SHE said. Comrade.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Monkey Fracas posted:

All Russians have the innate ability to breathe fire

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Russian Mr.Bean.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Attention Comrades, now is the time for more posting of Russian pictures that bring the much joy with laughing and wonder.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Do not be thinking pictures seen are complete collection for many photographs more have arrived.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I propose that Something Awful create a Russia forum. The stories, photos and jokes seem to be endless.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Palpek posted:

a very small one

That daughter tripped over running from Russian raping soldier.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

What exactly just happened?

Driver just left market. Driver forget potato.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

it only urts for some people

• Locked thread