Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Just going to drop this off right here itt

http://slavsquat.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Russians announced officially that the bodies of any Muslim terrorists suicide bombing in russia would be wrapped in pig skin, guaranteeing they won't go to heaven

naem
May 29, 2011

It was an official state policy type thing too it wasn't Russia's version of fox news. Like they held up a pig skin in the background.

naem
May 29, 2011

Any one of these photographs could be Ohio

naem
May 29, 2011

These guys wildest fantasy is living in ft. Bumfuck Arkansas earning $38k a year and getting sent overseas to possibly die

Like that's not their worst possible backup plan if nothing else works out in life, they actively want it and fantasize about it and play dress up

naem
May 29, 2011

enziarro posted:

Anyone have a link to the Soviet Joose Medic stories? If you had trouble visualizing the ambulance which hosted the zany phenazepantics,

If I was a hobo and trying not to freeze to death one night and found this obviously abandoned van I would skip it and find something better to sleep in

naem
May 29, 2011

Radioactive boars invade Europe

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/radioactive-boars-are-roaming-around-germany-180952586/

naem
May 29, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

that picture of the mockup supermarket from a few pages ago is hilarious because i just noticed there's only two things in the basket and on the shelves.

Fish can and potato box. Next week is cabbage!

naem
May 29, 2011

etalian posted:

the Sochi megathread was pretty drat funny.

That thread got pretty mean and I almost felt bad, but the fact is we were laughing at the FIFTY ONE BILLION dollars they spent to produce the dog infested toilet hallway tarp shack of doom

naem
May 29, 2011

Soylent Pudding posted:

This is happening in parts of Siberia and Russia is concerned partially for the same reason people want a fence on the mexican border and partly that one day China will be all "welp, only our people live here so we guess it's ours now."

So like Russia did to Crimea lol

naem
May 29, 2011

Want one of those blue stripey shirts

naem
May 29, 2011

lol at "regular Virginia"

naem
May 29, 2011

I kind of want a track suit now

naem
May 29, 2011

What makes you think those are two different groups of people

naem
May 29, 2011

I love dogs but I'd be out snipeing them from rooftops if I ever got attacked

naem
May 29, 2011

That dog was seen several months later in Moscow wearing a stripey blue and white t-shirt and a beret, plastered drunk, and a woman on either arm

naem
May 29, 2011

It's like an entire country populated by your drunk uncle Kevin

naem
May 29, 2011

I want to marry a Russian girl now just to let her escape

naem
May 29, 2011

Russia is building nuclear reactors in Iran.

naem
May 29, 2011

Re: squats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIDHFbjQ93A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

naem
May 29, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

looks like potato sized hail, it must be an omen.

Is called dessert

naem
May 29, 2011

In grimdark future is only potato

naem
May 29, 2011

Potato; potato never changes

naem
May 29, 2011

Blistex posted:

Our comrade leaves the safety of Collective Farm 13 to find a much needed part for the community's vodka still.

Part missing? Is potato

naem
May 29, 2011

Is Russian saying: "Life is like car chassis turned into wood burning stove heated trailer from which pole extends upon which many fish of varying dimensions have been impaled"

In Russian of course it sound more poetic and also like gargling

naem
May 29, 2011

Oh god I hear dubstep in my head now

naem
May 29, 2011

PREETY sure russians are the orks

naem
May 29, 2011

Warthog posted:

I wonder: what would a more common word like... "police" look like in cursive?

uuuuuuuuuguh

naem
May 29, 2011

Is convienient because is also sound make when vomit

naem
May 29, 2011

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

This is what is meant by "firetruck," yes? :v:

Is fire department, deliver fire from novograd

naem
May 29, 2011

You pay monthly fee and perhaps fire, it not delivered to your house yes?

naem
May 29, 2011

Is the aging thing cultural or genetic? Because you can like go jogging and eat healthy and mitigate aging a lot

naem
May 29, 2011

I'd worry that a mail order bride would divorce me as soon as the ink dries on the greencard

naem
May 29, 2011

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

Two evil rulers who want to destroy western society as we know it in the same picture.

Only one of them was successful

naem
May 29, 2011

Lady Da da

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll hit you in the gooch sir!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

I woke up mildly, pleasantly hung over this morning and scrolled through the last few pages and have to say it all makes a lot more sense in this state

naem
May 29, 2011

etalian posted:

I like how the gist of the western sanctions strategy is basically we will make the Russians so miserable that they will do what we want.

We don't quite know who we are messing with, in the misery dept. do we.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

de_dust posted:

i said some mean things about russia, i think i like it now.

Me too. Hope we don't have to nuke them

• Locked thread