Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Breadlords

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Lunixnerd posted:

Russia is what would happen if you could somehow take Scotland to it's logical conclusion.

I thought Russia was just White Mexico

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaldabaoth posted:

Though that seems to be changing with the recent backlash against gay people

I thought they shot and mutilated the corpses of Chinese people crossing their border too?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Yaldabaoth posted:

You see it went like this

Average Russians: The USSR collapsed, everyone just do whatever they want because I don't give a gently caress anymore

Gay Russians: Okay then *comes out of the closet*

Average Russians: Wait, poo poo! This nihilism thing is going too far! I'm gonna fight to revive the USSR after all *becomes hyper-nationalistic, invades Ukraine*

Ok but I'm pretty sure they were still hanging china dudes and dragging them from behind cars and feeding them to bears in a pit game of thrones style even after the USSR collapsed.

Like that sounds much worse than just being against homosexuality on the scale of bad things.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Sekenr posted:

Not sure about that considering that population of some towns in Siberia has chinese majority these days. And large minority in most others

This is kind of why they're burning them to the ground.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Rap Music and Dope posted:

This is my friend Anton. One of the best people I know and most genuine dude around. This photo was taken a few weeks ago. Russia is a fuckin' hell of a place.

So who's the human?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The interior decorating just looks so lovely no matter how you look at it. The pictures on the walls aren't even level.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zzulu posted:

Those palaces tho

they really got a thing for gold decorations

Anor Londo in Dark Souls was all based on this. You can see the white doors are even the same.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 19, 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

not surprising that the first and only act of nuclear bomb violence in history was done by america

With no meltdowns in the process, mister. :colbert:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mister Mind posted:

That's a model American kitchen, to display to the Soviets. :911:

Holyshit, top left corner, it's Shepard Smith. He really is a Highlander after all!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So Russians feed babies protein whey intended for adults and give them a serving meant for 2 people.

I wonder how much that kid barfed afterwards. I've seen a 2 year old down a full rack of ribs and half a birthday cake and he was like a puke sprinkler afterwards.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

whoflungpoop posted:

Valuev seems like a cool guy. As was mentioned he ~wooed~ his wife w his poetry and likes classical music and Tolstoy

His wife is 5'2", so she really doesn't have to look at his face much :unsmith:

Yeah well it's undermined by having them play with Duplos knockoffs. You can't get much lower than that.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

awesome-express posted:

idk man, when your town looks like something out of a post-apocalyptic video game then maybe one should question their major life decisions

Yeah Detroit and the people who live there suck.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This is the best and most Russian of all muzak viddeoz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeHLS-1Tac8

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
37 pages and nobody posted about the Dendy and the 25 official Super Mario games on the system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kne6AKyYUuM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

de_dust posted:

are russians even classified as white anymore?

White Russians are still a thing.

• Locked thread