Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
I made a robo fist. didn't have any around so i gotta mail order some servos to hook it upto, so i can give myself a stranger without putting the controller down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
That hand is pretty cool.

I made a cool headboard for my bed that has a remote that controls awesome color change LEDs behind it. Sometimes when I adjust the volume on my TV it accidentally turns on RAVE MODE

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
i make fuckysucky longtime

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Sometimes when I adjust the volume on my TV it accidentally turns on RAVE MODE

lol that owns

The Science of Suck posted:

i make fuckysucky longtime

quote:

what do u make when ur not maklng posts

pictures work too, this thread is rly for whatever because creative concention is kinda depressing

y

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Oct 15, 2014

• Locked thread