Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
:captainpop:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I really came in here expecting to see a gif of someone slapping their own rear end in a top hat. I'm kind of sad now.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

This whole thread is a betrayal of my posting trust

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I was actually expecting goatse but I'm always expecting goatse

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
TY for thinking highly of us OP.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I would watch a gif of goatman slapping his rear end in a top hat

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

I AM BRAWW posted:

TY for thinking highly of us OP.

why did you gas the lovely webcomic thread

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

David Copperfield posted:

why did you gas the lovely webcomic thread

It's in BSS ( Batman Shameful Secret ) the comic subforum.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I woke up to the webcomic thread being gassed, there is nothing good left in this wretched world

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

aha "gently caress the mods" you think its funny right ?

what if one of the mods was your father, would you think it was very funny then?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

one of the mods is my father

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

do i actually have to make 5 threads im too lazy to read beyond the op of any stickiedthreads thanks

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
edit: nvm, just read the new gbs rules thread

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

do i actually have to make 5 threads im too lazy to read beyond the op of any stickiedthreads thanks

just tell the thread that your parachute account is some guy named GoM and that he made the threads for you

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

error1 posted:

I woke up to the webcomic thread being gassed, there is nothing good left in this wretched world

I hear you :(

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

David Copperfield posted:

you just deleted it, you're like redshirt but you're probating threads instead of posters

:stare:

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
\/:shobon:\/

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

excuse me new mods do you like star trek?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Worrying about new mods is like watching new tv shows in fall, whether you like em or not they may not be here next year!!!

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gently caress Your Website posted:

Worrying about new mods is like watching new tv shows in fall, whether you like em or not they may not be here next year!!!

I doubt they will be here next week

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Kidsolo posted:

I doubt they will be here next week

I hope they are, and also forever, but I don't think they will agree to that.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I AM BRAWW posted:

It's in BSS ( Batman Shameful Secret ) the comic subforum.

I recently talked to someone who posted in that thread and they said that they liked the GBS one better because they were free from ridiculous draconian rules and could post how they liked, unlike in BSS

I don't see anything wrong with GBS being a haven for tired posters yearning to breathe free

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

v nice gifs

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

gnarlyhotep posted:

I recently talked to someone who posted in that thread and they said that they liked the GBS one better because they were free from ridiculous draconian rules and could post how they liked, unlike in BSS

I don't see anything wrong with GBS being a haven for tired posters yearning to breathe free

Yeah this sums it up

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Send these, the forumless, mod-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden thread!

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

they said that they liked the GBS one better because they were free from ridiculous draconian rules and could post how they liked, unlike in BSS

try posting about hotdog sellers and see how you like those "non draconian" rules. :argh:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kidsolo posted:

try posting about hotdog sellers and see how you like those "non draconian" rules. :argh:

try posting about poo poo that isn't tired and boring

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Kidsolo posted:

how do you people still give a poo poo about that guy, like if you really want someone to point and make fun of the internet gives much better targets for it, many existing on this very forum in fact

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

gnarlyhotep posted:

But you don't understand Goons gave he who shall not be doobed money! Isn't that hilarious?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
ANARCHY

The Bible
May 8, 2010

We have new mods?

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I think the mods are doing a good job. Spanish Manlove actually got me over my Doobie addiction. Thanks.

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

Personally I would rather that mods of other subforums lighten up in general, but in the meantime it does strike me as odd to have a general subforum where you can't post things relevant to other subforums on a board where other subforums cover so many topics.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'm the mod gbs needs and deserves

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

check out this guys shoulders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

doob isn't boring, he is the gift that keeps on giving. doobie is also now part of gbs history and is what made gbs what it is today... what, you don't like celebrating a legend?

• Locked thread