Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

What's the Stanley Parable one for pressing the button for 8 hours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Roki B posted:

Not nethack aka bitch tier

Yikes.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Congrats.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Applewhite posted:

In Commander Keen: Aliens Ate My Babysitter, if you jump up and fire down and time it so the animation cycle for the zap burst hasn't yet completed by the time you reach it, you will "land" on top of a transparent square the size of the stunner flash.
If you then fire upwards, the zap sprite will manifest from beneath you, rather than at the tip of your gun, and carry you upwards like a rocket until you reach the top of the screen.

My proudest achievement was discovering that on my own without the help of the internet or guidebooks.

Good luck getting a legit copy of Aliens Ate My Babysitter these days, tho.

oh lmao no way i found my disk a few months ago

fun fact if you do that trick on the side of a stage and press down while you ride it up you'll usually complete the stage. hitting the corner of a stage shifts you a few pixels left/right and if youre ever outside of a stage horizontally it autocompletes as a failsafe mechanism.

CK is a cool series

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I beat the original Super Mario Bros. without using warps or savestates. Not very hardcore but it's all I can think of atm.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Same

one day i'll get them all...

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I show of some of my proud gaming cheevos on my Steam Profile.

Most of them are for playing the hardest difficulty, cause I'm a hardcore.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

I AM BRAWW posted:

Nice.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
In WoW, whenever I got kicked from a raid for any reason, I would continuously go into the raid instance and keep pulling mobs and wiping everyone until the raid broke up.

Those are my cheevs. Most fun I've ever had playing WoW.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Mortimer posted:

you got some proof, bud?

he gave me some sword that had been his family for 600 years or something but i traded it for weed

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
If you enjoyed the stanley parable you're likely an autist IRL

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Ilustforponydeath posted:

If you enjoyed the stanley parable you're likely an autist IRL

pump the brakes no one mentioned liking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwaaargh
Jul 7, 2010

by XyloJW

I AM BRAWW posted:

a lot of those would make cool avs. especailly the eyes

• Locked thread