Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TheJoker138 posted:

I think vaginas are fine. Well, not all of them. There are some weird looking ones. But you know, in general they're fine. I also think that you're gay.

Now listen here you little poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what u gonna say about it Don Homoleone??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

Vajoozles are good for hiding contraband though.

Squeezing a fireplace bellows into their mouths will make the contraband fly right out with a noise like those air cannon games at the state fair

EmperorFritoBandito fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 15, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

were not gay, but lets face it guys if a girl had a nice dick, no court would convict

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
if you have a dick, that's fine. if you have a vagina, that is also fine.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
It's not your eyes that go in there, OP

It's gross, sure. But the more I look, the less I understand...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

why would you look at a vagina? weirdo

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

hemale in pain posted:

why would you look at a vagina? weirdo

some guys have trouble getting it in the pink by feel man

i mean i don't have any experience in this regard but i'm sure it happens

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
God - "I have created the female form. Beautiful, sultry, without equal. Each curve flows effortlessly into the next. The lines and symmetry speak to the hidden majesty that is the glorious feminine. You know though...... I'd really like to see what would happen if we blew off an M80 down there in the crotch region. Oohhhhh, me-drat! Look what happened. Oh gently caress, that is some raw poo poo! Oh man, look at all that loose, ragged flesh! AND THE TRAUMA! gently caress, that thing will never stop bleeding. Anyways, ship it, I need to rest now."

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

God - "I have created the female form. Beautiful, sultry, without equal. Each curve flows effortlessly into the next. The lines and symmetry speak to the hidden majesty that is the glorious feminine. You know though...... I'd really like to see what would happen if we blew off an M80 down there in the crotch region. Oohhhhh, me-drat! Look what happened. Oh gently caress, that is some raw poo poo! Oh man, look at all that loose, ragged flesh! AND THE TRAUMA! gently caress, that thing will never stop bleeding. Anyways, ship it, I need to rest now."

either you've never seen an actual trauma wound or you like loving them, not sure which

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yes

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if the vagina smells of fish then it is infected

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Zzulu posted:

i dunno how to tell women that As A Man without "Mansplaining" so i usually just never gently caress them again and think it was really gross

but holy poo poo there are some girls with nasty smelly pussies in the world

u ever wash your cock and balls in a girl's bathroom sink and dry it on her hand towels just to get her grossness off??

luckily i have a gf who has good vaginal hygiene and it smells/tastes fine.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i slept with this girl and she had that going on so i stopped having anything romantic to do with her afterwards. she was complaining to me like "no guy ever wants to date me after we have sex" and i was just like "ohhhh you'll find someone hehe" but maybe i should have been more helpful by saying something like "maybe your vagina stink is pushing them away?"

thoughts?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I do not know why I shared this

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 15, 2014

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Zzulu posted:

when i pull my foreskin back it smells like fish, but as it's not a vagina i assume its okay

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Specter posted:

The absurdity of genitalia was a plan by nature to keep self aware species from propagating because we'd get too distracted by how absurd looking our equipment is to ever gently caress.

Humanity was too dumb to get the joke.

Japan has gotten the message here, at least.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Yeah, psh, let me file that away in the "IMPORTANT poo poo TO REMEMBER WHEN I HAVE SEX" file lol

better wait sitting down for THAT one friend

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

i love my giraffe boy

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
actually there are lots of different kinds of vaginas, OP, sad to hear about your luck with the ones you encountered because most are really nice

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

The first girl I dated had a smelly vagina and I thought "that's just how they all smell" and I verified that by loving another girl later on who also had a smelly vagina but then I lost a bunch of weight and started dating attractive girls and really I just had low standards

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I don't know what's the matter with you Americans because all the girls I've met have had really nice and fresh vags, except this one who had had a yeast infection very recently but she was up front about it so I just didn't touch her there except through a condom and there was no harm done.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
more women need to be in tune with their vaginas

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

more women need to be in tune with their vaginas

how do you tune a percussion instrument?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

VendaGoat posted:

how do you tune a percussion instrument?

with a long hard tuning rod

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
vag looks like tacos good to eat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

taco is not a sandwich

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
It's true. The ugly ones look like half of a Philly Cheese Steak and the pretty ones still look like two hot dogs stuffed next to each other. Just unaesthetic.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
i cant actually see out of my jap's eye so it's not a big deal

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Women provide an essential function..aesthetics are secondary

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

Women provide an essential function..aesthetics are secondary

And what, pray tell Tautologicus, is that function?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

is it true the asian ones are sideways?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Zzulu posted:

nah it can just be hella dirty

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

is it true the asian ones are sideways?

Yes

Lithuanian vaginas have teeth, known condition of "Vagina dentata"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

And what, pray tell Tautologicus, is that function?

They would prefer that remain a mystery

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
A little hint: it involves drawing paper and woolen mittens to some degree.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
poo poo I guess I've been lucky so far. Never got a fishy girl or anything of the sort.

As for Vag being ugly, I dunno.. I think it kinda looks like a taco.. and I like taco's

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what about corndogs? where do we stand on corndogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pet
Dec 12, 2008

Haha yeah i guess they're, i never really thought about it but yeah they really are. ive seen a lot of them in person and ia gree with all the posts above. its like what??? haha

• Locked thread