Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
vaginas and dicks are both equally weird looking

cocks are more amusing tho, you can pull down on a boner and let go and make a 'boi oi oi oi oing' noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

God - "I have created the female form. Beautiful, sultry, without equal. Each curve flows effortlessly into the next. The lines and symmetry speak to the hidden majesty that is the glorious feminine. You know though...... I'd really like to see what would happen if we blew off an M80 down there in the crotch region. Oohhhhh, me-drat! Look what happened. Oh gently caress, that is some raw poo poo! Oh man, look at all that loose, ragged flesh! AND THE TRAUMA! gently caress, that thing will never stop bleeding. Anyways, ship it, I need to rest now."

either you've never seen an actual trauma wound or you like loving them, not sure which

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Zzulu posted:

if the vagina smells of fish then it is infected

nah it can just be hella dirty

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Cardiovorax posted:

I hear there are some cool tricks you can do that involve ping pong balls.

ping pong balls, and they can give change, and the really skilled ladies will write your name in Korean

it takes a minute though because they have to waddle around a bit

• Locked thread