Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
so is a loving pizza. i know one thing. i'm going to tear into this pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
some ppl find feet appealing. ain't nothing but a fetish.

some ppl fear high places and saying things in front of large groups of ppl. they find nervous impulses inappealing because they don' understand the cheap fix adrenaline provides. someppl fear spiders and commitment. because they are self-loathing pussies.

some ppl get off on death. some ppl love being belittled and humiliated, bitten and scratched. obama gets a thick rubbery hardon thinking of taxes.

what if someone's perception of beauty is really just some kind of reassuring symmetry? what if ppl are just idiots who are afraid to enjoy life?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Full Metal Jackass posted:

A sloppy vag is closer to roast beef than arbys

is a healthy vag supposed to taste like necrotizing flesh, or like roses and red bull?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
well poo poo, a pound of pennies is cheaper than a pound of my favorite breakfast cereal. *pours .173l of butermilk on .453kg of pennies* :yum:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
pissing into bottles is problematic, however i have a devices which funnel urine into bottles, hands which release piss from their bondage, and one contraption that turns 7-up bottles, depleted of urine, into little green plastic airsoft pellets, which could later be formed into extended load magazines for the well-endowed of target or prey. u can call me "prepared" :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Cardiovorax posted:

So convenient. All I can do is slap bears unconscious.

*prints slap-visor to protect basement 3d fabrication shopworkers from renegade bearslappers*

• Locked thread