Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

they're so... weird looking man, you know? aesthetically, a cock is so much more pleasing to the eye

Just saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I need a Plumer

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a messed up horse posted:

never seen one op and hell, i'm glad for it

trust me you're better off

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

I disagree.

Why

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

I think vaginas are fine. Well, not all of them. There are some weird looking ones. But you know, in general they're fine. I also think that you're gay.

Now listen here you little poo poo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

God - "I have created the female form. Beautiful, sultry, without equal. Each curve flows effortlessly into the next. The lines and symmetry speak to the hidden majesty that is the glorious feminine. You know though...... I'd really like to see what would happen if we blew off an M80 down there in the crotch region. Oohhhhh, me-drat! Look what happened. Oh gently caress, that is some raw poo poo! Oh man, look at all that loose, ragged flesh! AND THE TRAUMA! gently caress, that thing will never stop bleeding. Anyways, ship it, I need to rest now."

Yes

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Zzulu posted:

if the vagina smells of fish then it is infected

Yeah, psh, let me file that away in the "IMPORTANT poo poo TO REMEMBER WHEN I HAVE SEX" file lol

better wait sitting down for THAT one friend

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

Women provide an essential function..aesthetics are secondary

And what, pray tell Tautologicus, is that function?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

is it true the asian ones are sideways?

Yes

Lithuanian vaginas have teeth, known condition of "Vagina dentata"

• Locked thread