Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
a giraffe that fights crime

wigpunk

a fox disguised as a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

farts that take on physical form and battle your turds inside your butt

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
A white rapper who raps a lot about the Struggle, being a homosexual, and sometimes dresses up as a jew to go to his own concerts.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

do you even realise how much concecptds suck? DO you even know that concepts are gay?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a monkey with a man's head. two dogs fighting over a cat. fish baby

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

I AM BRAWW posted:

A white rapper who raps a lot about the Struggle, being a homosexual, and sometimes dresses up as a jew to go to his own concerts.

thats me?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GelatinSkeleton posted:

do you even realise how much concecptds suck? DO you even know that concepts are gay?

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

the homosexual jew part anyway

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jewish street gang

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a restaurant that serves empty boxes and throws your food to the bums

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Sweet Tea posted:

a restaurant that serves empty boxes and throws your food to the bums

jews do NOT feed bums

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a big white room with only ducks in it where you take lsd

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

plape, jome, bilb

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

shiny greezy hands

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a ball large enough to fill an entire room so you can just barely close the door and then when you open it the side of the ball sticks out and there's no way to get into the room

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Sweet Tea posted:

a big white room with only ducks in it where you take lsd

PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME BACK TO THAT ROOM!!!!!!

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

get this, catch my drift, thats right bitch, a jew who constantly eats bacon and discovers that hitler brutally owns

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

HOLY poo poo!!!!!! JEWISH HITLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
shitposts that flow like diarrhea

a mysterious thread that goes gold without ever receiving a single view

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a very long hallway that gets progressively darker and wider until you get to the end and it's pitch black and there's nothing

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Robbers who break into your hosue to hang out with you and tell you its all right and Gods lookin out.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

an app that tells you what to say in any given situation. you can even set the personality, like, the cool guy, the nerd, the hardass, the romeo, the manic pixie dream girl etc

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

at the end of the hallway there is a door. when you open the door you can see in the near absolute dark that there is a spiral staircase that descends into a cylinder of plaster walls on all sides. you climb down it for what seems like forever

Hell Yeah fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Oct 15, 2014

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Sweet Tea posted:

a very long hallway that gets progressively darker and wider until you get to the end and it's pitch black and there's nothing

replace nothing with hitler anjd you gotta pro rear end post, or perhaps the N word and then you have reality

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
clown procedural drama
powdered rum sachets
a chair with a hat?

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming

Sweet Tea posted:

at the end of the hallway there is a door. when you open the door you can see in the near pitch blackness that there is a spiral staircase that descends into a cylinder of plaster walls on all sides. you climb down it for what seems like forever

i enjoyed a house of leaves

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
You are absolutely a furry.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

finally you reach the bottom of the staircase. it smells like wet rocks

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Being imprisoned inside a perfect sphere with a mirrored interior

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sweet Tea posted:

farts that take on physical form and battle your turds inside your butt

Mmm yes, I agree.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you feel around the area at the bottom of the staircase because there's no light but can't find a door or opening of any kind.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

you feel your balls, you reach inside your own assholre and all at once it finaly becomes apparent, holy poo poo, you really are GBS personified

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

finally you decide to go back up. when you begin to ascend the spiral staircase you notice there is no longer any light there

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

You are absolutely a furry.

nuh uh!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you return to the bottom of the stairwell and lie on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time waiting for death.

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

every light is extinguished, every thing that was once good, everything that gave you joy in life, provided meaning, DROVE you, becomes gay, all of your ambition is gay, you want nothing more than to be gay, becojme a homo, worship hitler and celebrate 420! hahaha!!! 420! 69! I'M GAY! HEEE HEE

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rolling onto your side you put your hand on the damp floor. it happens to land on a moist piece of folded paper

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

two old ladies that are expats and are always talking reminiscently about all the drugs they did and the churches they burned down but because no one understands the language theyre talking in everyone thinks theyre talking about sweet old lady things

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

You made a thread about foxes dogs and SPIDER rear end.

Get the gently caress out of GBS, furfag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

December Octopodes posted:

i enjoyed a house of leaves

lol

why

• Locked thread