Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Fandyien posted:

hitler was an idiot who got upset when he didn't win the lottery in vienna

at least hitler got laid unlike elliot rodger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fandyien posted:

one of his friends was concerned at how horny hitler was for his wife and she told him not to worry because hitler was a "complete neuter of a man" lmao

mind your own drat business -_-

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if adolf hitler was a big titty blonde babe id totally want to bone adolf hitler! jew hating psychotic vegetarian hot blond girl with a great rear end!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

at least hitler got laid unlike elliot rodger

yeah but he probably didn't like it. dude never masturbated

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

if adolf hitler was a big titty blonde babe id totally want to bone adolf hitler! jew hating psychotic vegetarian hot blond girl with a great rear end!

DO sign your posts, if that's your name. hachi mama

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i hope the holocaust denier revisionist comes back

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Hitler would have loved you

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hitler was a good man and a fine husband.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
I love how people make Hitler out to be some racist maniac.

Meanwhile in America...

(edited so I don't get in trouble for posting racist content)

demonicon
Mar 29, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

Hitler was a good man and a fine husband.

Adolf reagan

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

There's a lot of negative stuff you can bring up when discussing Hitler but none of it is related to his piercing baby blue eyes.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hitler was way more racist than americans for reals

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Fandyien posted:

hitler was way more racist than americans for reals

Obviously. I just find it funny how some people don't realize that Americans actually rounded up Japanese Americans, stole all their poo poo and put them away in camps.

You know, kind of like what the Nazis did to Jews-

The big difference was America didn't have a food or medical shortage so they were well taken care of whereas in Europe the people in the camps were exposed to disease and malnutrition and all kinds of hosed up poo poo.

That. And the SS death squads.

So yeah, Hitler was more racist.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Hitler loved bowling and had a 225 average.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
TIL the reason for not feeding concentration camp ppopulation well was food shortage

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Europeans are allowed to be racist though, theyre all bunched up there together. Like living in the same room with your extended family your whole life. And then some neighbors move in too.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
Ah, Prospector. My dearest old friend. I am still alive and quite well, thank you. Have not seen these chem trails of which you speak, as I am residing in a remote location south of ______________. But, there is a Starbucks so no complaints lol — just a little lonely — but as they say, leaders don’t have friends. Such a shame that I became so hated by the modern world, people whose generation I had no affect on. Though your government is very good at what it does, and that is spreading lies and propaganda. There was no holocaust — those body stash pictures were just captured prisoners and war criminals. A certain… Alphabet soup agency just wanted my country’s insanely sick black technology for their own. That new iPhone? It’s rubbish. Don’t get me started on Play Station. I had a better console in my underground lair over half a century ago until Force Recon stormed my bunker and I had to haul rear end. You should know I still look the same, if not younger… my heart still kicks like a drum,. You would not believe the advances we had in age reversal even in the 40s, and were going to give it to my Aryan kingdom, until your suits snatched it away from me so they could profit off engineered sickness and “natural causes.” It’s good to hear from you, as always, and I wish you and the FYAD gang all the best. I am very intriqued by this irony that you guys use a lot. Stop by __________ some time, and I might just take you for a ride in my old Vril disk anti grav space ship.

Truly yours,
Adolf Hitler

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Ah, Prospector. My dearest old friend. I am still alive and quite well, thank you. Have not seen these chem trails of which you speak, as I am residing in a remote location south of ______________. But, there is a Starbucks

Stopped reading right here. You made all this poo poo up and it's not that good.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
hitler used to practice the gesticulations he used during his speeches

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Muttonchips posted:

Obviously. I just find it funny how some people don't realize that Americans actually rounded up Japanese Americans, stole all their poo poo and put them away in camps.

The big difference was America didn't have a food or medical shortage so they were well taken care of whereas in Europe the people in the camps were exposed to disease and malnutrition and all kinds of hosed up poo poo.

it was basically the same except for the whole "throwing them into poison gas by the millions" thing

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

anchoress posted:

hitler used to practice the gesticulations he used during his speeches

*jazz hands*

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Muttonchips posted:

No you retard. It happened. There is no question. It's the official numbers I'm questioning. And it is a very valid question.

You are a miserable little man. And you whine too much. Shut up.

No. He was an evil dictator responsible for losses of millions of lives. I'm not an apologist I just like to think for myself instead of being told what to think. In this day and age you have no excuse for not doing research.

lol no excuse for not doing research. then please explain why you wont' explain why crossfit isn't bad for you!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Muttonchips posted:

even if you ignore the organized death camps (which is all the evidence oyu need for "hitler was most racist of them all" nazi ideology pre late-1941 when they actually started the program of extermination was still insanely racist. like if you tried to explain it to a random southern conservative american they'd probably go "yeah that makes sense" to like half of it and then be all "goddamn what is this volkische blut und boden bullshit"

lagcats
Oct 7, 2014

you know the deal
One of the most interesting history topics..I used to do some studying and did a research paper on this guy not gonna lie. Very intelligent to say the least with the inability to be mentally stable.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

nazism was fight club style racism whereas jim crow was like, polo style racism

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lagcats posted:

One of the most interesting history topics..I used to do some studying and did a research paper on this guy not gonna lie. Very intelligent to say the least with the inability to be mentally stable.

hitler was a big dumb idiot who admitted he only read to validate his own ideas. he read tons of books in landsdorf and learned literally nothing from them because he was a narcissitic faglord

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

himmer was no slouch though dude was pretty smart for a small time dickless chicken farmer

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Fandyien posted:

himmer was no slouch though dude was pretty smart for a small time dickless chicken farmer

Most high-ranking Nazis seemed to have a pretty good whack of intelligence. It's interesting that the lowest-ranked, Streicher, was widely known as the most virulent anti-Semite of them all.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/meetthedefendants.html

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The nazis just got out manufactured by the soviets and the americans (who helped the gently caress out of the soviets). They didn't have the natural resources or production capacity. They had the game winning strategies otherwise. Same with the japanese really. He who makes the most poo poo wins.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lol too thought out to be a poo poo post, too lovely to be a smart post, too earnest to be an ironipost, just all around bad. Ive really outdone myself this time.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

The nazis just got out manufactured by the soviets and the americans (who helped the gently caress out of the soviets). They didn't have the natural resources or production capacity. They had the game winning strategies otherwise.

Well, until the leader who refused to let anyone else make decisions became a jabbering, drug-addicted maniac

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Muttonchips posted:

Stopped reading right here. You made all this poo poo up and it's not that good.

You're a retard.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
You're ruining the I love Adolf Hitler thread

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Tao Jones posted:

Well, until the leader who refused to let anyone else make decisions became a jabbering, drug-addicted maniac

Nah ive read enough that showed that hitler a lot of the time had a better strategic sense than his generals. Since he already pulled the political reigns, he had a better sense of when to bluff and when to go for it etc. i think a lot of that is slander to kick him while hes down in the post-war era. And its easy. Who is gonna tell you youre wrong, no one wants to defend hitler, so everyone just dogpiles his reputation.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Ah, Prospector. My dearest old friend. I am still alive and quite well, thank you. Have not seen these chem trails of which you speak, as I am residing in a remote location south of ______________. But, there is a Starbucks so no complaints lol — just a little lonely — but as they say, leaders don’t have friends. Such a shame that I became so hated by the modern world, people whose generation I had no affect on. Though your government is very good at what it does, and that is spreading lies and propaganda. There was no holocaust — those body stash pictures were just captured prisoners and war criminals. A certain… Alphabet soup agency just wanted my country’s insanely sick black technology for their own. That new iPhone? It’s rubbish. Don’t get me started on Play Station. I had a better console in my underground lair over half a century ago until Force Recon stormed my bunker and I had to haul rear end. You should know I still look the same, if not younger… my heart still kicks like a drum,. You would not believe the advances we had in age reversal even in the 40s, and were going to give it to my Aryan kingdom, until your suits snatched it away from me so they could profit off engineered sickness and “natural causes.” It’s good to hear from you, as always, and I wish you and the FYAD gang all the best. I am very intriqued by this irony that you guys use a lot. Stop by __________ some time, and I might just take you for a ride in my old Vril disk anti grav space ship.

Truly yours,
Adolf Hitler

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Muttonchips posted:

Not really. There were a lot of factors that played into the downfall of the Third Reich, but him making retarded decision after retarded decision and ignoring legit good advice was a major part of it.

For example, the world's first Assault Rifle, the StG-44?

Hitler demanded they put a stop to the project. He wasn't having it.

The people in charge of the development literally risked their lives and ignored orders. It saw limited use, but it was one of the most innovative weapons to come out of the war which would eventually lead to AK-47, etc etc etc.
"ugh if only that shithead Hitler hadn't ruined the movement the nazis would have won WW2 ugh loving retard" ahaha omg lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

Nah ive read enough that showed that hitler a lot of the time had a better strategic sense than his generals. Since he already pulled the political reigns, he had a better sense of when to bluff and when to go for it etc. i think a lot of that is slander to kick him while hes down in the post-war era. And its easy. Who is gonna tell you youre wrong, no one wants to defend hitler, so everyone just dogpiles his reputation.

Attacking Russia: A Good Idea

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
God damnit muttonchops. This was going to be my favorite thread ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joxxuh
May 20, 2011
I think Hitler was actually really poo poo. There, I said it.

• Locked thread