Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

best type of dog with best type of dictator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

joxxuh posted:

I think Hitler was actually really poo poo. There, I said it.

i may not agree with what you say but i will read it on the toilet while you say it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

im hitler ama
how do you feel about muttonchips being worse than zionism, communism, and slavs combined

also, what are you doin tonight ;-*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Fandyien posted:

hitler let the armies get trapped fighting around stalingrad and iirc one of them got completely eliminated in the 'kessel' outside the city and that hosed things up mightily
the luftwaffe's attempts at aerial resupply for the 6th army was a goldmine of logistical fuckups. Between the planes that the russians shot down and the even more planes that crashed due to lack of maintentance and supply parts, the ones that did land were often loaded with random poo poo, like summer uniforms and black pepper :toot:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

One Man Trash posted:

i wish hitler posted here instead of muttonchips and fanboy or whatever

hitler says you can retreat from this thread

lol jk that's not how hitler rolls

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tsinava posted:

hahahahaha hitler sure was a gross drug addict idiot. but to be fair did he really kill THAT many jews? hahaha guys, im just asking questions i'm not weird or anything.

hoho but wait let me tell you about how he liked dogs and killed them painfully (the body count is far inflated due to revisionist cats tho)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im totalyl not a nazi let me share with you my personal hitler pic collection and factoids about his love of dogs

and did you know he never doubted himself or retreated even when everyone else knew he was wrong and dumb? anyway here's some links on what i was talking about earlier, the actual numbers of jews he didn't kill may surprise you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

hitler's like the dallas cowboys in that it's really only their fans that make you hate them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

he didnt like things that smelled weird, like death camps or private parts

• Locked thread